Ralph Nader hit the nail on the head if you can’t beat an evil and corrupt party you have a serious problem.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
I will continue to hammer this message hoping that sensible Democratic leaders start listening. One of the problems is many of the older Democratic Establishment leaders are stuck in their ways as the country moves on. They better heed Ralph Nader’s Red Alert. Folks, this thing is slipping away.
From the Newsfeed
EgbertoWillies.com: Right Wing white militias, white nationalists, read white supremacists, sprung up throughout the country since Obama and further at the instigation of Donald Trump. For all practical purposes, they are left alone. But this is how we handle activist black men with guns. This FBI assault on this innocent man is merely shameful and needs maximum exposure.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- The Capitol Assault—Roots and Solutions
- Chuck Todd to false equivalency Republican, Only one side that tried to overthrow the Capitol.
- McConnell throws Trump, Ted Cruz, & Josh Hawley under the bus on the seditious insurrection.
- Camo or no, traitors clearly visible
- Katy Tur panel explains how the Republican Party became a cult.
- Why good people do evil things with a clear conscience? Abstraction explained.
- Karen Finney: “This is who we are.” But her message to both Democrats & the GOP was more profound.
- Southern Populism and the Secret History of Segregation
- Insurrection on Capitol: Funeral for White Supremacy. These people are the barnacles on the future.
- Rep. Clyburn calls them out as a hate group and reveals an American unfortunate truth.
- Rep. Jim Clyburn admonished Republicans. Tell the truth about the election. Stop hurting the country.
- Why Jan 6th attempted coup on the US should give legs to #DefundThePolice
- Are hunters really the biggest conservationists in America?
- What are ski resorts, gear makers, and professional skiers and snowboarders doing to fight global warming?
- Was there an environmentally positive impact from the coronavirus
- David Atwood: My thoughts about the underlying factors leading to January 6.
- The Equality Myth and Personal Respectability Myths
- Thomas Friedman’s recipe for Democrats would be fatal. He does not get it.
- Crooked pastor sentenced to 6yrs in prison. What about the other megachurch crooks?
- Stephanie Ruhle: Her story just made me think about privilege. Sad reality/truth.