The Houston Chronicle article on DCCC’s Lujan shows one of the dangers that will stop a blue wave
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
The DCCC and the Democratic Establishment is creating a dangerous war by proxy in the Democratic primaries that will come back and bite it if it does not stop it now. They need to get the hell out of the primaries and allow Democrats and Independents to support the candidates they want in November. Attempting to micromanage in a manner that shows a vendetta against a faction in the party is not the way.
The DCCC is attempting to sabotage two reliably Progressive candidates. I spoke to Laura Moser on the show yesterday. Today we have Levi Tillemann from Colorado. Congressman Steny Hoyer tried to bully him out of the race.
There is still time to stop the shenanigans by shortsighted Democrats. But I fear that many Democrats in both major factions of the Democratic Party are willing to put their personal grudges ahead of the constituents who need them most. Real leaders must emerge and do better.
From the Newsfeed
The Independent: The European Union has rebuked Donald Trump over his move to break the Iran nuclear deal, telling the US president he does not have the power to unilaterally scrap the international agreement. In a statement delivered on Tuesday night EU foreign affairs chief Federica Mogherini said the US should reconsider its position, but that it was not within the power of the country’s president to end the accord. … “It has been unanimously endorsed by the UN security council resolution 2231, it is a key element of the global non-proliferation architecture, it is relevant in itself, but even more so in these times of encouraging symbols on the prospect of the denuclearisation of the Korean peninsula. “The nuclear deal with Iran is crucial for the security of the region, of Europe and of the entire region. As long as Iran continues to implement its nuclear-related commitments as it is doing so far the European union will remain committed to the continued, full, and effective implementation for the nuclear deal.” She added that the EU trusts the work of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), which has repeatedly said Iran is sticking to its side of the bargain. She also said she was “particularly worried” about new sanctions on Iran announced by the US, stating that “the lifting of nuclear-related sanctions is an essential part of the agreement”. “Let me conclude with a message to Iranian citizens and leaders, to each and every one of them: do not let anyone dismantle this agreement,” she said. “It is one of the biggest achievements that diplomacy has ever delivered and we have built this together. It is the demonstration that win-win solutions are possible through dialogue, engagement, and perseverance. That common ground that be found, even when positions and interest differ – that respect can be a universal language. This deal belongs to each and every one of us. Stay true to our commitments and we will stay true to ours and together with the rest of the international community we will preserve this nuclear deal.”
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Two young progressives call out the Democratic establishment’s ineptitude as they demand action.
- Fmr. RNC Chair to Dems: Spine up A GOP House/Senate = No filibuster & Abortion ban nationally.
- Katie Porter is right. SCOTUS ruling is an attack on the economy & freedom. Filibuster must end
- AOC destroys Arkansas Governor: Little to no support for life after birth in Arkansas.
- Democratic politicians better listen to this activist. It’s time for her winning message.
- Here’s a short-term Roe v. Wade overturn solution. Democrats must stop being spineless in the fight!
- Exposed oil scam the corporate oil cartel will hate: Politics Done Right on Muslim Network TV
- Liz Cheney gets real with Right-Wing Trump sycophants President Trump abused your trust
- An activist patriarchal Supreme Court overturned women’s Rights to their own bodies.
- Dems: Stop blaming Latinos for Democratic losses. Reassess before it’s too late.
- LIVE: Documentary Series No Address Atlanta screening and Q&A session
- The wealthy shareholders and investors don’t care about you! Why I checked this listener.
- Stephanie Ruhle implores voters: Ask Republicans for their answer to inflation before a blind vote.
- Oil companies are fraudsters: They make record profits then blame Biden for ripping us off for it.
- Watch Starbucks CEO say he won’t work with unions for incoherent reasons. HUBRIS? My Take.
- There’s an oil glut, not a shortage. High prices are a worldwide fraud by corporations. Here’s why.
- Matthew Dowd: Do you really want to turn the country over to One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
- REALLY! Fox News exposed former GOP Rep. Devin Nunes as he lied about Jan 6th ratings.
- Joe Scarborough excoriates Republicans for sticking with Trump as he pointed out their deeds were evil.
- Dr. Eddie Glaude calls out MAGA Republicans for what they are and urges the media to do the same.