Call: (646) 716-5812 – Facebook Live: PDRLive Live stream: BlogTalkRadio Radio Show Date: May 25th, 2018
Purposefully sloppy reporting about single-payer Medicare for all is a more significant hurdle to overcome than the transition to the program itself.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron now (http://patreon.com/politicsdoneright).
This morning I must admit to getting irate after reading an article in the New York Times about the Single-Payer Medicare for All health care push in California and throughout the nation. It is clear that the corporatocracy is biased against Single-Payer. Sadly the 4th estate continues to be derelict in its duty in pointing out the realities. Purposefully sloppy reporting about single-payer Medicare for all is a more significant hurdle to overcome than the transition to the program itself.
From the Newsfeed
HuffPost: Steve Kerr, coach of basketball’s Golden State Warriors, said the NFL’s decision this week to ban peaceful protests during the national anthem is nothing but “fake patriotism” used to scare people.Kerr railed against the new NFL policy while speaking to reporters in Houston ahead of Game 5 of the NBA’s Western Conference finals. “I think it’s just typical of the NFL,” Kerr said. “They’re just playing off their fan base, and they’re just basically trying to use the anthem as fake patriotism, nationalism, scaring people. It’s idiotic, but that’s how the NFL has handled their business.”
Blog of the Week
Please LIKE our Facebook page and SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Chris Christie & Mike Pence attack Trump. Stephanie Ruhle stopped a misinformer. Trans slam!
- EPIC! Stephanie Ruhle shreds Rep. for trying to mislead her audience on inflation and the economy.
- A real journalist, Ayman Mohyeldin, roasts Chris Christie for a self-serving run against Trump.
- Patriotic Millionaires Morris Pearl on taxation – Andy Schmookler on Supreme Court failure
- Jen Psaki dinged Gov Sununu’s lie midstream as he tried to deny Trump-Putin collusion.
- ‘No Labels’ is a danger to our Democracy. Jen Psaki dings Sununu’s lie. Medicaid & DeSantis
- Rattner deconstructs debt ceiling. Ayman Mohyeldin roasts Christie. A GOP Sen, Kids, & Jesus.
- A candid conversation with a Right-Wing Republican on guns. This is how it starts.
- This is how I convinced many Right Wing Republicans to support Healthcare For All.
- Joy-Ann Reid contrasts Ron DeSantis, the autocrat, with Democratic Minnesota Governor Tim Walz.
- Most of SCOTUS supports business over workers. Conservative ex-cop professor fired over a lie.
- MAGA Republican Freedom Caucus Rep. Bob Good attacks the debt ceiling deal. Biden was the adult!
- The definitive GOP vs Dem comparisons. TX Rep explains Lege attack on Harris Cty. Autocracy!
- I had an epiphany. We should embrace AI. — Ali Velshi checks misinforming former GOP Gov.
- Ali Velshi dismantles former Republican Governor. Why do corporations and not people get the breaks?
- Republican Budget chair discussing debt ceiling shows evil can come in a meek, soft-spoken package.
- Minnesota Progressive miraculous and Texas lousy legislative sessions. Pedro Silva on polarization.
- TX Activist challenges anti-trans Dem. Paxton impeached! So what? Wallace & Glaude on GOP freedom.
- MSNBC Host & Fmr. Republican: GOP is done approximating anything resembling freedom, Gloude concurs.
- Rep Hakeem Jeffries points slammed GOP as unpatriotic in dealing with the debt ceiling.