Purposefully sloppy reporting about single-payer Medicare for all is a more significant hurdle to overcome than the transition to the program itself.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
This morning I must admit to getting irate after reading an article in the New York Times about the Single-Payer Medicare for All health care push in California and throughout the nation. It is clear that the corporatocracy is biased against Single-Payer. Sadly the 4th estate continues to be derelict in its duty in pointing out the realities. Purposefully sloppy reporting about single-payer Medicare for all is a more significant hurdle to overcome than the transition to the program itself.
From the Newsfeed
HuffPost: Steve Kerr, coach of basketball’s Golden State Warriors, said the NFL’s decision this week to ban peaceful protests during the national anthem is nothing but “fake patriotism” used to scare people.Kerr railed against the new NFL policy while speaking to reporters in Houston ahead of Game 5 of the NBA’s Western Conference finals. “I think it’s just typical of the NFL,” Kerr said. “They’re just playing off their fan base, and they’re just basically trying to use the anthem as fake patriotism, nationalism, scaring people. It’s idiotic, but that’s how the NFL has handled their business.”
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Southern Populism and the Secret History of Segregation
- Insurrection on Capitol: Funeral for White Supremacy. These people are the barnacles on the future.
- Rep. Clyburn calls them out as a hate group and reveals an American unfortunate truth.
- Rep. Jim Clyburn admonished Republicans. Tell the truth about the election. Stop hurting the country.
- Why Jan 6th attempted coup on the US should give legs to #DefundThePolice
- Are hunters really the biggest conservationists in America?
- What are ski resorts, gear makers, and professional skiers and snowboarders doing to fight global warming?
- Was there an environmentally positive impact from the coronavirus
- David Atwood: My thoughts about the underlying factors leading to January 6.
- The Equality Myth and Personal Respectability Myths
- Thomas Friedman’s recipe for Democrats would be fatal. He does not get it.
- Crooked pastor sentenced to 6yrs in prison. What about the other megachurch crooks?
- Stephanie Ruhle: Her story just made me think about privilege. Sad reality/truth.
- Some companies have funded sedition. So explains CNBC’s Andrew Ross Sorkin on donation stoppage.
- Irresponsible Republican Politicians refuse masks when in lockdown, likely infecting colleagues.
- Katy Tur corners John Bolton: The lies & insurrection are not just Trump but Ted Cruz & others.
- Senator Tester makes it clear he could support Ted Cruz & Josh Hawley’s expulsion from Senate.
- 60 Minutes Republican-appeasing Leslie Stahl creates false equivalence in Nancy Pelosi interview
- Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, & the Sedition Cau; Bomb-throwers from the start.
- Message to Democrats: Help people fast. Advice to Joe Manchin (D-WV), stand down.