Tamara Johnson-Shealey (D-GA) will not allow the Democratic Party to slow her down
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Progressive Democratic State Senate Candidate Tamara Johnson-Shealey is on her third run for Georgia Senate District 40. Every time she’s run she has cut into the Republican’s margin of victory. Shealey has been to every corner of the district putting in face time, people time, touch time, and in the process developed a new motto, “Just 7% more.” In a year that is slated to be a Blue Wave with a known candidate in the district who have developed a rapport with the district, it is ironic that another candidate is seen as the candidate of the establishment. It speaks to a dysfunction in the party that must be eradicated.
From the Newsfeed
CNN: A Missouri state House committee released a graphic report Wednesday including lurid details of alleged conduct by Gov. Eric Greitens with a woman who testified under oath that Greitens subjected her to non-consensual sexual activity and violence. The report could set the stage for impeachment proceedings against the embattled Republican governor, who already faces criminal invasion of privacy charges in addition to multiple ongoing probes. The woman, whose name was concealed by the committee, said under oath that the governor staged and took a photo of her bound and blindfolded, and then threatened to release the photo, were she to disclose their encounter.
RawStory: MSNBC’s The Beat with Ari Melber reported on Thursday that President Donald Trump’s former long-time attorney believes his successor, Michael Cohen, has exposed himself to federal criminal charges. “Cohen is not alone in thinking that there may be legal exposure,” Melber reported. “I have something new for you — that we’re reporting now for the first time — the lawyer who was his predecessor, who spent 15 years as the exclusive litigator for Donald Trump, his personal attorney, agrees.”
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Andrea Mitchell decimates a lying Trump campaign communications director
- Stephanie Ruhle busts Trump’s fallacy of a recovering economy with a perfect example
- Pelosi scorches Trump: Stand up like a man and accept the will of the American people.
- Watch Trump setup his sycophants for an election day shock. He keeps them in an alternate reality.
- Michael Moore nervous but thinks the landslide is on the horizon. Here’s what we’ve got to do.
- What about these children, Q?
- Obama calls out Trump for taking a claim to the Obama Economy handed to him.
- Republicans in fear. Joe Biden leading in polls in Texas
- Rachel Maddow skewers Trump as a super spreading epidemiological menace
- S.O.S. *With Rigged Scanners, Trump Can Steal Florida—-and the Nation