Tamara Johnson-Shealey (D-GA) will not allow the Democratic Party to slow her down
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Progressive Democratic State Senate Candidate Tamara Johnson-Shealey is on her third run for Georgia Senate District 40. Every time she’s run she has cut into the Republican’s margin of victory. Shealey has been to every corner of the district putting in face time, people time, touch time, and in the process developed a new motto, “Just 7% more.” In a year that is slated to be a Blue Wave with a known candidate in the district who have developed a rapport with the district, it is ironic that another candidate is seen as the candidate of the establishment. It speaks to a dysfunction in the party that must be eradicated.
From the Newsfeed
CNN: A Missouri state House committee released a graphic report Wednesday including lurid details of alleged conduct by Gov. Eric Greitens with a woman who testified under oath that Greitens subjected her to non-consensual sexual activity and violence. The report could set the stage for impeachment proceedings against the embattled Republican governor, who already faces criminal invasion of privacy charges in addition to multiple ongoing probes. The woman, whose name was concealed by the committee, said under oath that the governor staged and took a photo of her bound and blindfolded, and then threatened to release the photo, were she to disclose their encounter.
RawStory: MSNBC’s The Beat with Ari Melber reported on Thursday that President Donald Trump’s former long-time attorney believes his successor, Michael Cohen, has exposed himself to federal criminal charges. “Cohen is not alone in thinking that there may be legal exposure,” Melber reported. “I have something new for you — that we’re reporting now for the first time — the lawyer who was his predecessor, who spent 15 years as the exclusive litigator for Donald Trump, his personal attorney, agrees.”
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Mehdi Hasan on GOP select committee dust-up: We do not want perpetrators of Jan 6th on it anyway.
- Pelosi forcefully defended from GOP misinformation on Select Committee by these reporters. WOW!
- Jake Tapper calls out 2 Republicans as liars & says violent insurrection now associated with GOP
- Tiffany Cross calls out Megyn Kelly’s attack on Naomi Osaka and a pattern of attacking Black Women.
- Angry racial-slur-obscenity-shouting Right-Winger called Progressive talk show host. Friends now?
- Ali Velshi urges Dems to disregard media pundits: Wrong then & now! Go hard on Jan 6th investigation
- Fox News’ Doocy’s question proved he’s ignorant of policy & science. Jen Psaki made him pay.
- Cincinnati Mayor: Ohio GOP passed largest Defund The Police ever. It’s Biden funding middle America.
- Rachel Maddow exasperated that the Republican 2024 frontrunner is a criminal surrounded by criminals.
- Liz Cheney supports Pelosi’s removal of Republicans & says McCarthy unqualified to be Speaker
- A disgusted Jen Psaki destroys reporter on vaccine dis-info, in effect, put up your data or shut up
- Rep. Ro Khanna justifiably slams the new billionaire space travel. Let’s end our gullibility!
- Day of Rage: How Trump Supporters Took the U.S. Capitol | Visual Investigations
- Congressman: “Donald Trump is a very dumb man. He could not have done this on his own.” EXACTLY!
- Why the Virgin Galactic “space” flight made me irate
- An inconvenient truth about Republican vs. Democratic legislation. Sen. Tim Kaine is right.
- Did CNN’s Dana Bash scold the Republican Senator? Tell Right-Wing Media to stop the misinformation.
- Democrats leaning into the progressive message. Victory will follow. Slam how-to-pay-for-it message!
- WH Reporter’s SILLY question gets a great answer from Jen Psaki: “The data speaks for itself.”
- Psaki slams Fox News Doocy: Our biggest concern should be yours too, how many people are dying.