Tamara Johnson-Shealey (D-GA) will not allow the Democratic Party to slow her down
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Progressive Democratic State Senate Candidate Tamara Johnson-Shealey is on her third run for Georgia Senate District 40. Every time she’s run she has cut into the Republican’s margin of victory. Shealey has been to every corner of the district putting in face time, people time, touch time, and in the process developed a new motto, “Just 7% more.” In a year that is slated to be a Blue Wave with a known candidate in the district who have developed a rapport with the district, it is ironic that another candidate is seen as the candidate of the establishment. It speaks to a dysfunction in the party that must be eradicated.
From the Newsfeed
CNN: A Missouri state House committee released a graphic report Wednesday including lurid details of alleged conduct by Gov. Eric Greitens with a woman who testified under oath that Greitens subjected her to non-consensual sexual activity and violence. The report could set the stage for impeachment proceedings against the embattled Republican governor, who already faces criminal invasion of privacy charges in addition to multiple ongoing probes. The woman, whose name was concealed by the committee, said under oath that the governor staged and took a photo of her bound and blindfolded, and then threatened to release the photo, were she to disclose their encounter.
RawStory: MSNBC’s The Beat with Ari Melber reported on Thursday that President Donald Trump’s former long-time attorney believes his successor, Michael Cohen, has exposed himself to federal criminal charges. “Cohen is not alone in thinking that there may be legal exposure,” Melber reported. “I have something new for you — that we’re reporting now for the first time — the lawyer who was his predecessor, who spent 15 years as the exclusive litigator for Donald Trump, his personal attorney, agrees.”
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Progressives: Be careful of the comfort of placating the privileged at the expense of the afflicted
- The 1% has gone too far and it is time for us to take ownership all back
- If Cohen and Pecker are Guilty of Campaign Finance Felonies, isn’t Trump?
- Robert Reich: The Truth About Privatization
- Dr. Martin Luther King’s Letter From Birmingham Jail
- Martin Luther King speaks on Government Assistance, Reparations, & Federal Subsidies
- Vote suppression: It’s what Republicans do
- I’m losing faith in the possible redemption of Capitalism – Free Enterprise is the answer
- Let’s make it clear we have Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez back lest they make her a lonely scapegoat
- History Is Likely to Credit George H. W. Bush with These Two Foreign Policy Accomplishments