Too many Democratic politicians unable or unwilling to promote the progressive message
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron now.
November will be upon us sooner than most expect. I am concerned that few Establishment Democrats who litter the cable news networks are unable or unwilling to make the progressive case that will, in fact, lead to a blue wave. It is as if they believe they can coast into a blue wave. In our era of rapid information movement whether fake or truthful, that’s a fool’s errand. Having a party controlled by old stalwarts is directly responsible for the success of the Russian infiltration in social media and elsewhere. Trump is an old curmudgeon. But look at the internet team he had working, likely with the Russians.
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 9:00 PM
- Partisan Gridlock with Geoff Berg on Fridays at 3:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley & Marlo Blue, on Mondays at 6:00 PM
- Jazz Latino, Afro-Cuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Tuesdays at 12:00 Noon
- The Human Condition at 3 PM followed by The Freeminstrel Show with Don & Dwayne at 4 PM on Fridays on the KPFT HD3 side.
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is listener supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
Folks do remember this is a call-in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.