Beto O’Rourke is playing all the right cards as he intends to derail Ted Cruz’s run
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
The new Quinnipiac Poll is out. This is the first poll they’ve done in Texas. The news is not good for Ted Cruz. In fact, it shows that he is in a dead heat with Beto O’Rourke, the Democrat.
Today’s show will start with Peter A. Brown. He is assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll, has more than 30 years of experience as a political journalist and editor in Washington, D.C., New England and Florida. Brown is the chief spokesman for the Florida, Iowa, North Carolina, Ohio, and Virginia polls, and works with Doug Schwartz to develop, analyze and present the results of the polls. He was previously a political reporter for United Press International, served as the White House correspondent and then political editor for Scripps Howard News Service in Washington, D.C., and also was the editor of the Insight section of the Orlando Sentinel. Brown, who covered 11 national political conventions and presidential campaigns from 1976-96, has a BS in radio-television news and an MS in journalism from Syracuse University. He was also a Neiman Fellow at Harvard.
After speaking with Mr. Brown, we will discuss how Democrats must campaign to run. Secondly, we will discuss using all media to promote the Progressive narrative.
From the Newsfeed
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- A good cop agrees that good cops must call out bad cops to fix America’s bad cop problem.
- Amy McGrath GOP elevating their most embarrassing, arrogant ignorants puts our security at risk.
- Former GOP Senator all but called democracy the enemy because Americans love progressive policies.
- Michael Steele nails it on progressives protesting Israel’s actions in Gaza. Don’t blame TikTok.
- MEDICARE SCAM: 7 questions to ask before it’s too late to protect you from Medicare Advantage scams.
- SHOCKING /TELLING: Admin official is unable to deny Israel is committing war crimes in Gaza.
- This interview highlights the organic media bias in reporting the Israel-Hamas-Palestine conflict.
- Joe Manchin is to the Right of America and can’t win. Matthew Dowd & Simone Sanders nail it.
- WARNING TO DEMOCRATS: Univision will be the ‘Latinofied’ Fox News created by the Centrist vacuum.
- Maryland Gov. Wes Moore warns Manchin on 3rd party run: Don’t do something foolish to your legacy.
- Dana Bash calls out Israel’s U.N. Ambassador for denying Gaza’s humanitarian crisis they created.
- Jewish Senator Bernie Sanders admonishes Israel: STOP THE BOMBING! Two two-state solution’s a must.
- The censure of Rashida Tlaib is an attack on our freedom to think and express ourselves critically.
- Netanyahu lies: Gaza before & after satellite pictures say it all about the destruction & carnage.
- Mehdi Hasan has a message to Democrats over Biden’s sinking polls: Calm down! Here is what to do!
- KUDOS to Rep Jayapal saying that challenging misdeeds by the Israeli government isn’t antisemitic.
- Stephanopoulos slams Scalise for CBO doubletalk on funding Israel vs IRS agents auditing tax cheats.
- What’s the connection between the onset of global warming & an increase in violent human behavior?
- What’s the latest, greatest, and greenest today in countertop materials, flooring, paint, and appliances?
- What are some ways to grow more food on less land, given population growth and less arable land?