Call: (646) 716-5812 – Facebook Live: PDRLive Live stream: BlogTalkRadio
Radio Show Date: April 18th, 2018
Beto O’Rourke is playing all the right cards as he intends to derail Ted Cruz’s run
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron now (http://patreon.com/politicsdoneright).
The new Quinnipiac Poll is out. This is the first poll they’ve done in Texas. The news is not good for Ted Cruz. In fact, it shows that he is in a dead heat with Beto O’Rourke, the Democrat.
Today’s show will start with Peter A. Brown. He is assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll, has more than 30 years of experience as a political journalist and editor in Washington, D.C., New England and Florida. Brown is the chief spokesman for the Florida, Iowa, North Carolina, Ohio, and Virginia polls, and works with Doug Schwartz to develop, analyze and present the results of the polls. He was previously a political reporter for United Press International, served as the White House correspondent and then political editor for Scripps Howard News Service in Washington, D.C., and also was the editor of the Insight section of the Orlando Sentinel. Brown, who covered 11 national political conventions and presidential campaigns from 1976-96, has a BS in radio-television news and an MS in journalism from Syracuse University. He was also a Neiman Fellow at Harvard.
After speaking with Mr. Brown, we will discuss how Democrats must campaign to run. Secondly, we will discuss using all media to promote the Progressive narrative.
From the Newsfeed
Blog of the Week
Please LIKE our Facebook page and SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- ‘No Labels’ is a danger to our Democracy. Jen Psaki dings Sununu’s lie. Medicaid & DeSantis
- Rattner deconstructs debt ceiling. Ayman Mohyeldin roasts Christie. A GOP Sen, Kids, & Jesus.
- A candid conversation with a Right-Wing Republican on guns. This is how it starts.
- This is how I convinced many Right Wing Republicans to support Healthcare For All.
- Joy-Ann Reid contrasts Ron DeSantis, the autocrat, with Democratic Minnesota Governor Tim Walz.
- Most of SCOTUS supports business over workers. Conservative ex-cop professor fired over a lie.
- MAGA Republican Freedom Caucus Rep. Bob Good attacks the debt ceiling deal. Biden was the adult!
- The definitive GOP vs Dem comparisons. TX Rep explains Lege attack on Harris Cty. Autocracy!
- I had an epiphany. We should embrace AI. — Ali Velshi checks misinforming former GOP Gov.
- Ali Velshi dismantles former Republican Governor. Why do corporations and not people get the breaks?
- Republican Budget chair discussing debt ceiling shows evil can come in a meek, soft-spoken package.
- Minnesota Progressive miraculous and Texas lousy legislative sessions. Pedro Silva on polarization.
- TX Activist challenges anti-trans Dem. Paxton impeached! So what? Wallace & Glaude on GOP freedom.
- MSNBC Host & Fmr. Republican: GOP is done approximating anything resembling freedom, Gloude concurs.
- Rep Hakeem Jeffries points slammed GOP as unpatriotic in dealing with the debt ceiling.
- The 11-year-old black kid who called 911 and was shot by a Mississippi cop is my fear and that of many.black kid
- Moms Demand Action presented a moving Memorial for Uvalde in Kingwood, Texas.
- Chris Hayes exposes why Republicans holding America hostage with the debt ceiling is a farce.
- TX AG Paxton to be impeached. 11-year-old shot by a cop. Chris Hayes exposes Debt Ceiling fraud.
- Moms Demand Action memorializes Uvalde. KAD President on TX Lege failure. GOP tanking economy