The plutocracy is attacking from all sides, from school boards to media. The operative word is no longer just resist but fight.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Our first topic of the day is the prostitution of public schools. Last night the Houston Independent School District held a meeting with the intention to vote on making ten low performing public schools predominantly of color charter schools. The meeting erupted into chaos as brave parents and supporters attended. They had poignant questions and statements for the board. The board president eventually had the room cleared denying their constituents both representation and their first amendment rights. Two heroes were arrested as they objected to the attempt of a public school coup, the prostitution of 10 public schools. Today we discuss the event with Daniel Cohen, President of Indivisible Houston who recorded the entire event keeping those unable to attend, informed in real time.
The second topic of the day is the mainstream media calculated maligning of Venezuela. The blog of the week will detail that reality. Suffice it to say that American’s impression of Venezuela is directly attributable to what the plutocracy wants you to believe to justify any potential action they see fit.
From the Newsfeed
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Dem strategist on winning: GOP giving gifts. Message Republican Party as wacko party & then …￼
- Kansas defied polls, voted in droves, and protected women’s rights. WOMEN WON!
- Former CNN Host Rick Sanchez: An empowering message of professional rebirth after an unfair firing.
- Fmr GOP strategist: Fist-bumping Senators after denying healthcare shows a moral collapse of the GOP
- Fmr. VP’s Chief of Staff shades Matt Gaetz for dissing Pence: He’ll be in prison by 2024.
- LIES EXPOSED ON VIDEO: Trump officials lie on Fox News about Jan 6 but truthful to Senate Committee
- Donny Deutsch: You got to scare the hell out of people about Republicans’ level of crazy & insanity.
- Larry Summers’ inflation & employment statement proves we have a defective & evil economic system.
- The economy does much better under Democrats than Republicans. Why the professors’ hesitation, then?
- Stephanie Ruhle exposes Trump and GOP comical revisionist history about Trump’s economy.
- Buttigieg to Rubio: if you have time to fight Disney, have it to safeguard families like mine.
- At last, a necessary narrative change about the 2022 midterm. It is starting to trend Democratic.
- Economist Larry Summers: Middle-class & poor must suffer to fix the economy that the corporatocracy destroyed.
- Liz Cheney throws shade on 50, 60, & 70-year-old hiding cowardly men. Women get the job done.
- Troglodyte candidate Matt Birk has views about women that aren’t aberrations but Republican orthodoxy.
- Supporting Politics Done Right means independent dissemination of the Progressive message and more.
- GOP Rep. Adam Kinzinger: Donald Trump is a stain on our history, a dishonor to those who fought.
- Liz Cheney destroys Donald Trump: He violated his oath. He cannot be president again.
- EPIC! Bernie slams Semiconductor companies seeking welfare for ‘a problem you created.’
- We stop a Right Winger in his tracks as he attempts to lie about crime relative to guns.