The plutocracy is attacking from all sides, from school boards to media. The operative word is no longer just resist but fight.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Our first topic of the day is the prostitution of public schools. Last night the Houston Independent School District held a meeting with the intention to vote on making ten low performing public schools predominantly of color charter schools. The meeting erupted into chaos as brave parents and supporters attended. They had poignant questions and statements for the board. The board president eventually had the room cleared denying their constituents both representation and their first amendment rights. Two heroes were arrested as they objected to the attempt of a public school coup, the prostitution of 10 public schools. Today we discuss the event with Daniel Cohen, President of Indivisible Houston who recorded the entire event keeping those unable to attend, informed in real time.
The second topic of the day is the mainstream media calculated maligning of Venezuela. The blog of the week will detail that reality. Suffice it to say that American’s impression of Venezuela is directly attributable to what the plutocracy wants you to believe to justify any potential action they see fit.
From the Newsfeed
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Steve Schmidt: Republicans to tell Trump You are Fired
- Joe Biden scorches Trump in the most effective manner
- But Why Is America Exceptional?
- POWERFUL: The Lincoln Project slams GOP Senators for being Trump’s allies in destroying America.
- Epic New York Times columnist freak-out on Trump’s dereliction on COVID-19 & more
- GOP Spokeswoman Liz Harrington attack on Biden shows GOP believes women not equal to men
- Colorado white woman follows a black man in her neighborhood: Get out of here!
- Mother takes 17-year-old daughter to church ‘COVID Party.’ Teen is now dead.
- The Lincoln Project exposes in detail Trump’s catastrophic job policies
- Judge Lina Hidalgo puts Texas Gov. Greg Abbott on the spot for COVID-19 response