The plutocracy is attacking from all sides, from school boards to media. The operative word is no longer just resist but fight.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Our first topic of the day is the prostitution of public schools. Last night the Houston Independent School District held a meeting with the intention to vote on making ten low performing public schools predominantly of color charter schools. The meeting erupted into chaos as brave parents and supporters attended. They had poignant questions and statements for the board. The board president eventually had the room cleared denying their constituents both representation and their first amendment rights. Two heroes were arrested as they objected to the attempt of a public school coup, the prostitution of 10 public schools. Today we discuss the event with Daniel Cohen, President of Indivisible Houston who recorded the entire event keeping those unable to attend, informed in real time.
The second topic of the day is the mainstream media calculated maligning of Venezuela. The blog of the week will detail that reality. Suffice it to say that American’s impression of Venezuela is directly attributable to what the plutocracy wants you to believe to justify any potential action they see fit.
From the Newsfeed
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Senator explains how filibuster gives 24% of Americans veto power over what a 76% majority wants
- Rep. Liz Cheney slams GOP, Kevin McCarthy, & Jim Jordan for not voting for Bannon’s contempt.
- Republican Operative to Democrats: SPINE UP — an unpunished coup is a training exercise
- BINGO! This is how Progressives must talk about the Build Back Better price tag Dems, watch & learn
- Republican pundit scare tactic: Wage increases are inflationary. Hey, what about profit increases?
- Republican Liz Cheney destroys her Party as she votes to punish Steve Bannon’s refusal to testify
- Former Secretary of State, General Colin Powell died this morning
- Buttigieg schools Chuck Todd: Private sector made supply chain fiasco. Biden not waiting on market.
- Workers now have the upper hand. And that is the way it should be going forward.
- Joe Biden disregards unhinged unemployment report MSM GOP narrative
- Republicans urging Republicans to vote Democratic in 2022 and 2024
- Biden official dispels the hysteria of the IRS looking at your every transaction. It’s false.
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Texas administrator heard forcing teachers to teach alternative history to students.
- Fareed Zakaria: Why Build Back Better and not tariffs is better for the American worker.
- The other BIG LIE: General uses GPS Fareed Zakaria to scare Americans to increase defense spending.
- Semi-DINO Manchin complains about Schumer justifiably slamming GOP debt ceiling hostage-taking.
- Watch Joe Biden disregard the unhinged unemployment report mainstream media GOP negative narrative
- The message about Van Jones, Carlos Watson, & Sage Steele only Tiffany Cross had the ovaries to say
- Bernie Sanders goes ballistic on Joe Manchin: Stop holding Prez, 48 Senators, & Americans hostage.
- MSNBC Host slams Republican Senator: I hear you acknowledge the hypocrisy of your party (The Republican Party).