The plutocracy is attacking from all sides, from school boards to media. The operative word is no longer just resist but fight.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Our first topic of the day is the prostitution of public schools. Last night the Houston Independent School District held a meeting with the intention to vote on making ten low performing public schools predominantly of color charter schools. The meeting erupted into chaos as brave parents and supporters attended. They had poignant questions and statements for the board. The board president eventually had the room cleared denying their constituents both representation and their first amendment rights. Two heroes were arrested as they objected to the attempt of a public school coup, the prostitution of 10 public schools. Today we discuss the event with Daniel Cohen, President of Indivisible Houston who recorded the entire event keeping those unable to attend, informed in real time.
The second topic of the day is the mainstream media calculated maligning of Venezuela. The blog of the week will detail that reality. Suffice it to say that American’s impression of Venezuela is directly attributable to what the plutocracy wants you to believe to justify any potential action they see fit.
From the Newsfeed
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- A good cop agrees that good cops must call out bad cops to fix America’s bad cop problem.
- Amy McGrath GOP elevating their most embarrassing, arrogant ignorants puts our security at risk.
- Former GOP Senator all but called democracy the enemy because Americans love progressive policies.
- Michael Steele nails it on progressives protesting Israel’s actions in Gaza. Don’t blame TikTok.
- MEDICARE SCAM: 7 questions to ask before it’s too late to protect you from Medicare Advantage scams.
- SHOCKING /TELLING: Admin official is unable to deny Israel is committing war crimes in Gaza.
- This interview highlights the organic media bias in reporting the Israel-Hamas-Palestine conflict.
- Joe Manchin is to the Right of America and can’t win. Matthew Dowd & Simone Sanders nail it.
- WARNING TO DEMOCRATS: Univision will be the ‘Latinofied’ Fox News created by the Centrist vacuum.
- Maryland Gov. Wes Moore warns Manchin on 3rd party run: Don’t do something foolish to your legacy.
- Dana Bash calls out Israel’s U.N. Ambassador for denying Gaza’s humanitarian crisis they created.
- Jewish Senator Bernie Sanders admonishes Israel: STOP THE BOMBING! Two two-state solution’s a must.
- The censure of Rashida Tlaib is an attack on our freedom to think and express ourselves critically.
- Netanyahu lies: Gaza before & after satellite pictures say it all about the destruction & carnage.
- Mehdi Hasan has a message to Democrats over Biden’s sinking polls: Calm down! Here is what to do!
- KUDOS to Rep Jayapal saying that challenging misdeeds by the Israeli government isn’t antisemitic.
- Stephanopoulos slams Scalise for CBO doubletalk on funding Israel vs IRS agents auditing tax cheats.
- What’s the connection between the onset of global warming & an increase in violent human behavior?
- What’s the latest, greatest, and greenest today in countertop materials, flooring, paint, and appliances?
- What are some ways to grow more food on less land, given population growth and less arable land?