That Goldman Sachs pilfers and their political puppets orchestrate is not surprising
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Those of us who follow politics should not have been surprised by the report today that Goldman Sachs did not only blow through its profit forecast but that it did it by 27%. After all, we know Trump and the Republicans designed their tax cut scam to do just that, transfer the wealth of the masses to their few wealthy benefactors. Paul Krugman, Robert Reich, and Ali Velshi over several months attempted to enlighten Americans to the scam. For the most part, they were successful. But you see, the evil bunch in Congress knew they just needed Trump’s right hand to execute their evil deed. They had no concern about what Americans wanted or what was best for them. They knew they were going to abandon the ship before the pitchforks come out. Even their Ayn Randian leader, the Speaker of the House, Paul Ryan has thrown in the towel. “Misión Cumplida.”
From the Newsfeed
Common Dreams: While President Donald Trump used Tax Day as an opportunity to declare that ordinary Americans are now “winning” thanks to his deeply unpopular corporate-friendly law, a new report published Tuesday refuted Trump’s rosy depiction of the U.S. economy under his leadership and found that—thanks to the Trump-GOP tax cuts for wealthy—healthcare, education, and other necessary public services face a “grim future. Conducted by Americans for Tax Fairness (AFT) in partnership with Health Care for America Now (HCAN), the new analysis shows that Trump and the Republican Party are moving to make up for the nearly $2 trillion crater their tax law is expected to blow in the federal deficit by pursuing crippling cuts to programs that millions of Americans rely on for survival.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Historian: No longer a cliche. Vote like your life depended on it because it does. Here’s Why!
- Republicans’ new voters turn out less while Democrats do the opposite. And that may swing midterm.
- Make America Great Again (MAGA) deconstructed and exposed as crap for most.
- Andrea Mitchell dings Sen. Mike Rounds on his recession lie with words from Republican economists.
- CNN acknowledged Biden’s long success list. Is MSM finally bucking the Right-Wing narrative?
- Fox News THEN & NOW! Shouldn’t they want Trump locked up now as they wanted Clinton then?
- Why are oil execs no different from the common thugs released on bond?
- Watch Fox News Host Maria Bartiromo exploded when former Trumpist Alan Dershowitz defended Biden.
- Watch Beto O’Rourke slam an Abbott-supporting heckler
- My listener’s $880 glasses devolved into this necessary healthcare rant.
- My listener’s ‘Defund Capitalism’ statement elicited this response. What are your thoughts?
- TX Gov. Greg Abbott basks in his evil deeds as NYC Mayor Eric Adams shows compassion to his victims.
- Fox News panel explodes as panelist points out that crime is higher in the Red States than in the Blue States.
- CNN interview between Sens. Blumenthal & Graham a disaster for Democrats. He should’ve said this.
- The FBI is raiding Donald Trump’s home at Mar-o-Lago. The alleged Criminal In Chief may pay now!
- Reporter: The more Trump wins, the more Republicans are poised to lose!
- Dem strategist on winning: GOP giving gifts. Message Republican Party as wacko party & then …￼
- Kansas defied polls, voted in droves, and protected women’s rights. WOMEN WON!
- Former CNN Host Rick Sanchez: An empowering message of professional rebirth after an unfair firing.
- Fmr GOP strategist: Fist-bumping Senators after denying healthcare shows a moral collapse of the GOP