Every American who wants a job must be guaranteed one
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
In our current indoctrination modal, a job as a right are anathema to how we process employment in our minds. We must remember that the plutocracy programmed us. They decided the rules of engagement. It is our job going forward to crowd-source new rules. After all, why should we relegate something like the world’s economic well-being to a few whose only concern is to maximize their wealth with extractive principles that continue to degrade the well-being of every single American born out of a particular stratum?
From the Newsfeed
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Progressives: Be careful of the comfort of placating the privileged at the expense of the afflicted
- The 1% has gone too far and it is time for us to take ownership all back
- If Cohen and Pecker are Guilty of Campaign Finance Felonies, isn’t Trump?
- Robert Reich: The Truth About Privatization
- Dr. Martin Luther King’s Letter From Birmingham Jail
- Martin Luther King speaks on Government Assistance, Reparations, & Federal Subsidies
- Vote suppression: It’s what Republicans do
- I’m losing faith in the possible redemption of Capitalism – Free Enterprise is the answer
- Let’s make it clear we have Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez back lest they make her a lonely scapegoat
- History Is Likely to Credit George H. W. Bush with These Two Foreign Policy Accomplishments
Also published on Medium.