Every American who wants a job must be guaranteed one
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
In our current indoctrination modal, a job as a right are anathema to how we process employment in our minds. We must remember that the plutocracy programmed us. They decided the rules of engagement. It is our job going forward to crowd-source new rules. After all, why should we relegate something like the world’s economic well-being to a few whose only concern is to maximize their wealth with extractive principles that continue to degrade the well-being of every single American born out of a particular stratum?
From the Newsfeed
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- So much like Watergate, and so much worse
- Donald Trump’s in trouble when you lose Fox News’ Fox & Friends (VIDEO)
- By coddling Trump, the Republican Party actions borders on treason as well
- Trump Effect: CVS manager calls police on black woman using valid coupon (VIDEO)
- The karmic weight of Brazilian history and the United States as well
- Mexicans Made America – Why Do We Treat Them Like Alien Invaders?
- If We’re Going to Use Fire as a Metaphor in Politics, Let’s Get It Right
- Don’t let Trump wage increase lie go unanswered. It is not true.
- An Offer they Can’t Refuse: Trump’s “Mob Boss Style” on Display in London
- DNC to gut power of superdelegates as Democratic Elite protest
Also published on Medium.