Debilyn Molineaux: Why chaos Could Be Just What We Need Right Now
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
There is a lot occurring in America right now. We will only solve these problems with a constructive dialog with people we do not necessarily agree with. Of course, it is also imperative that we understand the real state that the country is in and what its people are experiencing.
Debilyn Molineaux, the past president of Coffee Party USA wrote an excellent article titled “Why chaos Could Be Just What We Need Right Now.” She exposes the reality of a people in disarray, a people standing on jello.
Pearce Godwin, founder of Listen First Project, will join us later to discuss how the National Week of Conversation will help us on the necessary journey to political redemption.
From the Newsfeed
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- It cannot survive without a broken America, yet we live with it as we fail to confront it.
- Official swearing-in of Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson at the United States Supreme Court
- Liz Cheney: Republican leaders & elected officials made themselves willing hostages to Trump.
- Lawrence O’Donnell ridicules TX Gov. Abbott for his solution to denying rape victims an abortion.
- Historian: This was a president who led a coup d’é·tat, an insurrection against the people of the USA.
- Two young progressives call out the Democratic establishment’s ineptitude as they demand action.
- Fmr. RNC Chair to Dems: Spine up A GOP House/Senate = No filibuster & Abortion ban nationally.
- Katie Porter is right. SCOTUS ruling is an attack on the economy & freedom. Filibuster must end
- AOC destroys Arkansas Governor: Little to no support for life after birth in Arkansas.
- Democratic politicians better listen to this activist. It’s time for her winning message.
- Here’s a short-term Roe v. Wade overturn solution. Democrats must stop being spineless in the fight!
- Exposed oil scam the corporate oil cartel will hate: Politics Done Right on Muslim Network TV
- Liz Cheney gets real with Right-Wing Trump sycophants President Trump abused your trust
- An activist patriarchal Supreme Court overturned women’s Rights to their own bodies.
- Dems: Stop blaming Latinos for Democratic losses. Reassess before it’s too late.
- LIVE: Documentary Series No Address Atlanta screening and Q&A session
- The wealthy shareholders and investors don’t care about you! Why I checked this listener.
- Stephanie Ruhle implores voters: Ask Republicans for their answer to inflation before a blind vote.
- Oil companies are fraudsters: They make record profits then blame Biden for ripping us off for it.
- Watch Starbucks CEO say he won’t work with unions for incoherent reasons. HUBRIS? My Take.