Today it is all about what you want me to talk about
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
While getting ready to prepare for the show today I had an emergency that I had to attend. In doing that I came to an epitome. I will make you tell me what to talk about today. Is that interactive or what. Tell me either under the video on the Facebook page or call in and tell me what you want to discuss.
From the Newsfeed
Occupy.com: In the U.S. we assume that we have certain rights: the right to vote, the right to a trial, and the right to a family life, which includes access to clean, safe drinking water. It’s a luxury that is not shared by many people on the planet, but which we take for granted in the developed world. However, our ‘First World’ complacency may be unfounded because across America, more and more locations with unsafe drinking water are being discovered. That nasty tasting water from the faucet that you’ve been rejecting in favor of an unhealthy soda might actually have unsafe quantities of lead, nitrates, arsenic and disease-causing pathogens. A recent study from the National Academy of Sciences found that, since 1982, between 3 percent and 10 percent of the country’s water systems are in violation of the health standards outlined in the federal Safe Drinking Water Act. That may not sound like much, but it equates to around 21 million people per year being exposed to unsafe drinking water, or about 6 percent of the U.S population. If you thought Flint, Michigan, was an anomaly, think again. The fact is, findings like the high levels of lead in Flint’s drinking water are all too common. Since that city’s crisis, more reports have emerged showing similar instances of toxic substances in drinking water – from Washington, DC, and North Carolina to Ohio and Mississippi.
Aljazeera.com: At least 13 Palestinians have been killed and hundreds of others wounded by Israeli forces as thousands marched near Gaza’s border with Israel in a major demonstration marking the 42nd anniversary of Land Day. Mohammed Najjar, 25, was shot in the stomach in a clash east of Jabalia in the northern Gaza Strip, while Mahmoud Muammar, 38, and Mohammed Abu Omar, 22, were both shot dead in Rafah, the Palestinian health ministry said in a statement on Friday. The other nine victims were identified as Ahmed Odeh, 19, Jihad Freneh, 33, Mahmoud Saadi Rahmi, 33, Abdelfattah Abdelnabi, 22, Ibrahim Abu Shaar, 20, Abdelqader al-Hawajiri, Sari Abu Odeh, Hamdan Abu Amsheh and Jihad Abu Jamous, whose ages remain unknown. Earlier on Friday, Omar Waheed Abu Samour, a farmer from Gaza, was also killed by Israeli artillery fire while standing in his land near Khan Younis, just hours before the demonstrations. There has been no confirmation from the Israeli army of the attack that killed Samour. More than 1,000 Palestinians were also wounded after Israeli forces fired live ammunition at protesters and used tear gas to push them back from a heavily fortified fence, according to the Palestinian Red Crescent.
Blog of the Week
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Charlamagne tha God: Trump’s more sincere about his lies than Biden about his truths.
- Fmr. GOP Rep Charlie Dent: Useful idiot is too gentle a word for Donald Trump on Russia.
- Chuck Todd: Biden must re-educate the public. Why Trump’s presidency was unimpressive and a failure.
- Morning Joe destroys Trump: He diverts out of fear his mental acuity will become the subject.
- Hon. Arthur F. Engoron Decision on Donald Trump. He is fined over $360 Million.
- Are people typically taking into account climate risks when they shop for a new home?
- What are the climate benefits of switching over to a four-day workweek?
- Can you explain the concepts of additionality, permanence and leakage with regard to carbon offsets?
- Has the cruise industry cleaned up its act regarding its environmental footprint in recent years?
- CNN’s Jake Tapper, one of few journalists, clarified it’s Trump with the mental & character flaws.
- Dr. Cornel West’s speech at a Muslim Community fundraising event in Sugar Land, TX.
- Bernie Sanders exposes Big Pharma Execs for the parasitic thugs they are as they extort Americans.
- BILLIONAIRES DID NOT EARN IT! Dispelled that fallacy to a caller who believed that they earned it.
- Explained why the private sector in healthcare and jails keeps us sick and incarcerated to a caller.
- *REALITY CHECK* By all measures, Biden’s economy blows away Trump’s economy by all measures.
- What is “Philanthro-activism” and who leads this movement?
- What is so-called New Denialism all about?
- Greg Abbott and Republicans are running an immigration scam we are all paying for.
- MUST WATCH: Nikki Haley completely destroyed Trump in her interview on The Breakfast Club.
- UAW President Shawn Fain slams Trump as he nails the winning working-class message to perfection