Bush speechwriter utterly ‘destroys’ Evangelicals in a lengthy essay
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron now.
Trump’s most reliable and consistent supporters are the Evangelicals. It is hard to explain how a group that so went after President Obama, a man with a saint halo when compared to Donald Trump, would support such a degenerate president. It speaks more about them than it does about the president.
Well, it is not only Left Wing Liberals or Progressives who now affirmatively describe Evangelicals now as more than hypocrites because of their implicit support for hate, racism, sexism, misogyny, homophobia, and xenophobia. If the God they believe in is really one to be feared, then unless they atone in short order, they should fear what their afterlife will look like according to their own beliefs.
From the Newsfeed
- CBSNews reported the following: Police in Austin say “similarities” between two deadly package explosions in Texas’ capital city this month lead them to believe the incidents are related. The latest incident, reported Monday morning, killed a 17-year-old boy and wounded a woman, Austin police chief Brian Manley said. The boy died at the scene and the woman in her 40s was taken to the hospital with potentially life threatening injuries after the explosion at the East Austin home before 7 a.m. In an earlier incident March 2, Anthony Stephan House, 39, was killed when a package exploded at his northeast Austin home, CBS affiliate KEYE reports. Police also responded around 11:50 a.m. Monday to the report of an explosion in southeast Austin in which a woman was badly injured, according to police and the Associated Press, but more information wasn’t immediately available and it wasn’t clear whether it was related to the two package explosions. Manley said investigators aren’t sure of a motive, but can’t rule out the possibility of hate crimes because the residents of both homes were African-American.
- Mediaite reported the following: You just know this is going to lead to a Trump tweetstorm. During an event in India over the weekend, former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton bemoaned the campaign Donald Trump ran in 2016 while stating that he didn’t “deserve” the be president. The host of the event told Clinton that “it’s commonly said that countries deserve the governments they get” before asking her if America deserved a President Trump. “Well, I would have to say no, we did not deserve that,” Clinton responded. “Part of what happened in the election is almost an attraction that many people had to the role that was being played by him as a candidate for president,” she added.
- MSNBC’s Ali Velshi Fact-Checks Betsy DeVos: Education Secretary Betsy DeVos called for massive cuts to public education funding and wants to push money to private businesses to run America’s schools. She also claims public schools are failing. For Fact’s Sake: That’s just not true. MSNBC’s Ali Velshi fact-checks Betsy DeVos and the CEO of the Skillman Foundation Tonya Allen weighs in.
What are your thoughts? Let ’s talk. Tag your tweets with hashtag #PoliticsDoneRight. Follow me on Twitter @EgbertoWillies.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron now.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- TX Democratic Lt. Gov. candidate Mike Collier leans into Abbott & Patrick’s weapons-of-war failure
- Indivisible Houston challenged Ted Cruz at Houston restaurant on background checks & blood money.
- AUDIO: NRA leaders called their members wackos, hillbillies, and idiots but love their money.
- Beto O’Rourke confronts Texas Governor Greg Abbott at his bloviating press conference.
- Joe Scarborough slams his old party: Wanna know why this is happening? It’s the Republicans!
- Journalist admits that capitalism is a failure for critical stuff but still blames the government?
- Media freak-out over the MYTHICAL CENTER fall in Pennsylvania. Neo-con and neo-liberal FAIL!
- Chou Surges, Briones Backpedals After Racist Hit Piece Upends Campaign
- Bush’s Freudian Slip: Similarities between Iraq & Ukraine wars with nonchalance coy disregard.
- PA Senate Candidate said Trump does not own MAGA: It’s Trump who adopted our MAGA values.
- My message to those who believe challenging the fallibility of the West is a war on the West.
- Chris Hayes exposes GOP doling out monies they voted against. Where are Democrats with bullhorns?
- SHAME ON Chuck Todd: This subliminal messaging and media malpractice in real-time.
- Joy-Ann Reid slams Laura Ingraham & GOP on inhumane statements about Americans with student loans.
- Democrats must not cede rural America to Republicans
- Donna Brazile has a stark warning for Democrats: STOP SLEEPING AT THE WHEEL! Engage the community.
- Matthew Dowd excoriates GOP for this latest white supremacist mass shooting that is now the norm.
- Steve Schmidt gives a profound analysis of our fascist path: And then the killings start.
- Watch Jen Psaki destroy a reporter trying to shield GOP from Rick Scott’s middle-class tax hike.
- Dr. Jason Johnson slams Republicans for running Herschel Walker against Raphael Warnock