Bush speechwriter utterly ‘destroys’ Evangelicals in a lengthy essay
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron now.
Trump’s most reliable and consistent supporters are the Evangelicals. It is hard to explain how a group that so went after President Obama, a man with a saint halo when compared to Donald Trump, would support such a degenerate president. It speaks more about them than it does about the president.
Well, it is not only Left Wing Liberals or Progressives who now affirmatively describe Evangelicals now as more than hypocrites because of their implicit support for hate, racism, sexism, misogyny, homophobia, and xenophobia. If the God they believe in is really one to be feared, then unless they atone in short order, they should fear what their afterlife will look like according to their own beliefs.
From the Newsfeed
- CBSNews reported the following: Police in Austin say “similarities” between two deadly package explosions in Texas’ capital city this month lead them to believe the incidents are related. The latest incident, reported Monday morning, killed a 17-year-old boy and wounded a woman, Austin police chief Brian Manley said. The boy died at the scene and the woman in her 40s was taken to the hospital with potentially life threatening injuries after the explosion at the East Austin home before 7 a.m. In an earlier incident March 2, Anthony Stephan House, 39, was killed when a package exploded at his northeast Austin home, CBS affiliate KEYE reports. Police also responded around 11:50 a.m. Monday to the report of an explosion in southeast Austin in which a woman was badly injured, according to police and the Associated Press, but more information wasn’t immediately available and it wasn’t clear whether it was related to the two package explosions. Manley said investigators aren’t sure of a motive, but can’t rule out the possibility of hate crimes because the residents of both homes were African-American.
- Mediaite reported the following: You just know this is going to lead to a Trump tweetstorm. During an event in India over the weekend, former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton bemoaned the campaign Donald Trump ran in 2016 while stating that he didn’t “deserve” the be president. The host of the event told Clinton that “it’s commonly said that countries deserve the governments they get” before asking her if America deserved a President Trump. “Well, I would have to say no, we did not deserve that,” Clinton responded. “Part of what happened in the election is almost an attraction that many people had to the role that was being played by him as a candidate for president,” she added.
- MSNBC’s Ali Velshi Fact-Checks Betsy DeVos: Education Secretary Betsy DeVos called for massive cuts to public education funding and wants to push money to private businesses to run America’s schools. She also claims public schools are failing. For Fact’s Sake: That’s just not true. MSNBC’s Ali Velshi fact-checks Betsy DeVos and the CEO of the Skillman Foundation Tonya Allen weighs in.
What are your thoughts? Let ’s talk. Tag your tweets with hashtag #PoliticsDoneRight. Follow me on Twitter @EgbertoWillies.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron now.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Rep. Jayapal obliterates CNN’s Bash attempt to carry a ‘Hierarchy of Oppression’ Israeli narrative.
- Netanyahu defies Biden: He boasted about controlling US and going against US for ground invasion.
- GOP Staffer: Everybody should vote for Joe Biden if they want our Democracy to survive.
- Explanation of Medicare and why Medicare Advantage is a SCAM on all taxpayers.
- SAD: Family finds out that America may be just as violent & dangerous as Gaza.
- Chris Hayes points out some economic truths about inflation and more. Ignore the GOP narrative.
- A good cop agrees that good cops must call out bad cops to fix America’s bad cop problem.
- Amy McGrath GOP elevating their most embarrassing, arrogant ignorants puts our security at risk.
- Former GOP Senator all but called democracy the enemy because Americans love progressive policies.
- Michael Steele nails it on progressives protesting Israel’s actions in Gaza. Don’t blame TikTok.
- MEDICARE SCAM: 7 questions to ask before it’s too late to protect you from Medicare Advantage scams.
- SHOCKING /TELLING: Admin official is unable to deny Israel is committing war crimes in Gaza.
- This interview highlights the organic media bias in reporting the Israel-Hamas-Palestine conflict.
- Joe Manchin is to the Right of America and can’t win. Matthew Dowd & Simone Sanders nail it.
- WARNING TO DEMOCRATS: Univision will be the ‘Latinofied’ Fox News created by the Centrist vacuum.
- Maryland Gov. Wes Moore warns Manchin on 3rd party run: Don’t do something foolish to your legacy.
- Dana Bash calls out Israel’s U.N. Ambassador for denying Gaza’s humanitarian crisis they created.
- Jewish Senator Bernie Sanders admonishes Israel: STOP THE BOMBING! Two two-state solution’s a must.
- The censure of Rashida Tlaib is an attack on our freedom to think and express ourselves critically.
- Netanyahu lies: Gaza before & after satellite pictures say it all about the destruction & carnage.