Bush speechwriter utterly ‘destroys’ Evangelicals in a lengthy essay
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron now.
Trump’s most reliable and consistent supporters are the Evangelicals. It is hard to explain how a group that so went after President Obama, a man with a saint halo when compared to Donald Trump, would support such a degenerate president. It speaks more about them than it does about the president.
Well, it is not only Left Wing Liberals or Progressives who now affirmatively describe Evangelicals now as more than hypocrites because of their implicit support for hate, racism, sexism, misogyny, homophobia, and xenophobia. If the God they believe in is really one to be feared, then unless they atone in short order, they should fear what their afterlife will look like according to their own beliefs.
From the Newsfeed
- CBSNews reported the following: Police in Austin say “similarities” between two deadly package explosions in Texas’ capital city this month lead them to believe the incidents are related. The latest incident, reported Monday morning, killed a 17-year-old boy and wounded a woman, Austin police chief Brian Manley said. The boy died at the scene and the woman in her 40s was taken to the hospital with potentially life threatening injuries after the explosion at the East Austin home before 7 a.m. In an earlier incident March 2, Anthony Stephan House, 39, was killed when a package exploded at his northeast Austin home, CBS affiliate KEYE reports. Police also responded around 11:50 a.m. Monday to the report of an explosion in southeast Austin in which a woman was badly injured, according to police and the Associated Press, but more information wasn’t immediately available and it wasn’t clear whether it was related to the two package explosions. Manley said investigators aren’t sure of a motive, but can’t rule out the possibility of hate crimes because the residents of both homes were African-American.
- Mediaite reported the following: You just know this is going to lead to a Trump tweetstorm. During an event in India over the weekend, former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton bemoaned the campaign Donald Trump ran in 2016 while stating that he didn’t “deserve” the be president. The host of the event told Clinton that “it’s commonly said that countries deserve the governments they get” before asking her if America deserved a President Trump. “Well, I would have to say no, we did not deserve that,” Clinton responded. “Part of what happened in the election is almost an attraction that many people had to the role that was being played by him as a candidate for president,” she added.
- MSNBC’s Ali Velshi Fact-Checks Betsy DeVos: Education Secretary Betsy DeVos called for massive cuts to public education funding and wants to push money to private businesses to run America’s schools. She also claims public schools are failing. For Fact’s Sake: That’s just not true. MSNBC’s Ali Velshi fact-checks Betsy DeVos and the CEO of the Skillman Foundation Tonya Allen weighs in.
What are your thoughts? Let ’s talk. Tag your tweets with hashtag #PoliticsDoneRight. Follow me on Twitter @EgbertoWillies.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron now.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Fareed Zakaria: Why Build Back Better and not tariffs is better for the American worker.
- The other BIG LIE: General uses GPS Fareed Zakaria to scare Americans to increase defense spending.
- Semi-DINO Manchin complains about Schumer justifiably slamming GOP debt ceiling hostage-taking.
- Watch Joe Biden disregard the unhinged unemployment report mainstream media GOP negative narrative
- The message about Van Jones, Carlos Watson, & Sage Steele only Tiffany Cross had the ovaries to say
- Bernie Sanders goes ballistic on Joe Manchin: Stop holding Prez, 48 Senators, & Americans hostage.
- MSNBC Host slams Republican Senator: I hear you acknowledge the hypocrisy of your party (The Republican Party).
- Al Franken on Republicans: We have to be as ruthless. We have to be stone-cold killers.
- This MNSBC Host, Tiffany Cross dissed Stephanie Grisham’s Trump tell-all book. Failing up.
- Mainstream media ex-reporter acknowledged being used by Right-Wing: GOP is a criminal enterprise.
- It’s not the Democrats. It’s the media that is screwing up the Build Back Better message.
- Deluded Editorial: Democrats will thank Joe Manchin for protecting them from Progressive excess. NOT!
- Senator from the poorest state insults his own constituents. Joe Manchin: ‘Entitlement mentality’
- General Milley completely embarrassed grandstanding GOP Congressman on the China call. IE: BRING IT ON!
- Katie Porter points out these are Biden’s Bills. Progressive, be clear: TWO BILLS or NO BILLS.
- A Democrat adopts a dangerous Republican talking point. To whom is your loyalty? People or Autocrats.
- My daughter’s 2nd stroke slammed me. I write on our developing reality for awareness and my sanity.
- This MSNBC Host, Tiffany Cross health-scare story is a testament to the need for Medicare for All.
- Anti-vaxxers & Anti-maskers at board meetings. Yes! They are this crazy!
- This Joe Biden press conference was on point and should dispel many Right-Wing talking points.