If Progressives ignore false center, nothing Trump does can stop the wave
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
This morning I woke up to a distressing Washington Post article in my newsfeed. Ironically, it wasn’t the real gist of the article that concerned me. It was a very short paragraph likely ignored by most. It had to do with Trump and terrorism. But I was pleasantly surprised by a win for a politician who ran on a progressive issue and won in a Trump district, a 26 point turn around. This wasn’t a “we came close to a win” like Ossoff in Georgia. This was a victory on the values we stand for now and campaigned on unabashedly.
What are your thoughts? Let’s talk. Tag your tweets with hashtag #PoliticsDoneRight. Follow me on Twitter @EgbertoWillies.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Truths about student loan debt, college costs, and corporate freeloading on the backs of students.￼
- Watch Prez Biden warns oil company thugs not to raise prices gouging Americans due to hurricane.
- Fmr. GOP Chair Michael Steele: Polls are wrong. There will be a pink wave. Dems to hold House.
- Even GOP operative Karl Rove thinks Texas Republicans are extremists and will pay the price.
- BOOOOM! Pete Buttigieg decimated Ron DeSantis at a Texas conference as no one else could.
- A Democratic candidate vying for Republican Gohmert’s seat’s hit w/ hate crime & cops were no help.
- Heitkamp dings Republican analyst: The good Trump policies you’re touting are Democratic policies
- COUNTRY OVER PARTY: Liz Cheney will support Democrats but goes much deeper!
- WARNING from Bill Clinton: ‘We can hold both houses.’ But remember, Republicans, know how to close.
- New Poll: Even many Republicans prefer the Democratic message. VOTE YOUR INTEREST!￼
- PERFECT CONTEXT! Ali Velshi continues telling the truth about a brutal British colonialist monarchy.
- Political consultant Jaime Rodriguez on message “pro-lifers” should heed. It’s us you agree with!
- President Biden holds a press conference to tout the railway union deal. But here is my take.
- Tiktoker getting $750K per post explains why our economic system is destined for failure.
- My visit to the dentist: Even in deep pain, I stormed out. I won’t let them use my pain to con me.
- WOW! Watch Andrea Mitchell school troglodyte George Will on why Biden invested in charge stations
- Royal Commentator’s statement must be dealt with for its callousness expressed kindly.
- Ali Velshi schools those glorifying the queen & monarchy on the stench of unatoned colonialism.
- FINALLY! Ali Velshi destroys a historian complaining when told the truth about Britain’s evil past.
- Queen Elizabeth II’s coverage: Unwarranted & undeserved, but it creates subservient populations.