Progressives need to work on solutions and not gimmicks like Oprah for President
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Politics Done Right Daily’s first week is proceeding very well with a few hiccups here and there. We have not yet integrated our telephone systems with BlogTalkRadio and our Wirecast Broadcast Software and Behringer mixer. So in the interim submit questions on Facebook Live or tweet them to @EgbertoWillies using hashtag #PoliticsDoneRight.
We are going to have a great show today. The show starts with Indivisible Houston’s President Daniel J. Cohen who will discuss grassroots activism in the United States and in Texas in particular. We will talk about going beyond the Democratic Party or any party for that matter and answering the people’s needs directly. How does that translate into electing the proper candidate? How is a lasting trust built to ensure that an impending political wave is sustainable?
Following Daniel, I will talk about the newest Progressive fad, President Oprah. Progressives must not entertain gimmicks to win elections. The country has real problems and we do not need personalities to cure them. We need dis-indoctrination and education.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- The Truth About the Trump Economy
- As the rest of the world future(ise), Trump & Plutocracy puts America in decline
- Trump Effect: White woman demands black man give ID to enter his home
- This workaholic explains why he supports welfare fully
- Capitalism’s Final Solution Is Nothing Less than Complete Ecological Collapse
- Believing the economy is ‘STRONG’ is fools gold we must not buy
- “UnTrump the World”: Hundreds of Thousands March in Berlin Against the Far Right
- Five minutes that illustrates Republican ideology’s affront to humanity (VIDEO)
- Blizzard warning for an unfit President Donald Trump
- Election 2018 — 25 Reasons to Vote & Get Involved – Arthur Blaustein
Also published on Medium.