Progressives need to work on solutions and not gimmicks like Oprah for President
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Politics Done Right Daily’s first week is proceeding very well with a few hiccups here and there. We have not yet integrated our telephone systems with BlogTalkRadio and our Wirecast Broadcast Software and Behringer mixer. So in the interim submit questions on Facebook Live or tweet them to @EgbertoWillies using hashtag #PoliticsDoneRight.
We are going to have a great show today. The show starts with Indivisible Houston’s President Daniel J. Cohen who will discuss grassroots activism in the United States and in Texas in particular. We will talk about going beyond the Democratic Party or any party for that matter and answering the people’s needs directly. How does that translate into electing the proper candidate? How is a lasting trust built to ensure that an impending political wave is sustainable?
Following Daniel, I will talk about the newest Progressive fad, President Oprah. Progressives must not entertain gimmicks to win elections. The country has real problems and we do not need personalities to cure them. We need dis-indoctrination and education.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Professor who predicted Trump win predicts Trump crimes that’ll shock nation
- If Progressives are to win learn from this Wisconsin win now
- President may be hoping for terrorist attack to save him & GOP in 2018
- Overjoyed Trump supporter: ‘He is saying what we all think’ Really?
- For that red ball cap: ‘Make America White Again’
- New York Times’ Paul Krugman scorches Republicans as ‘Know Nothings”
- Let’s keep our eyes on the ball, Oprah is just another distraction
- Robert Reich: Straight Talk About Trump
- Saturday Night Live Michael Che schools Trump on sh$thole countries (VIDEO)
- OOOPS: ‘Ballistic Missile Threat Inbound to Hawaii…This is Not a Drill’
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2018 Politics Done Right with Egberto Willies
Also published on Medium.