Progressives need to work on solutions and not gimmicks like Oprah for President
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Politics Done Right Daily’s first week is proceeding very well with a few hiccups here and there. We have not yet integrated our telephone systems with BlogTalkRadio and our Wirecast Broadcast Software and Behringer mixer. So in the interim submit questions on Facebook Live or tweet them to @EgbertoWillies using hashtag #PoliticsDoneRight.
We are going to have a great show today. The show starts with Indivisible Houston’s President Daniel J. Cohen who will discuss grassroots activism in the United States and in Texas in particular. We will talk about going beyond the Democratic Party or any party for that matter and answering the people’s needs directly. How does that translate into electing the proper candidate? How is a lasting trust built to ensure that an impending political wave is sustainable?
Following Daniel, I will talk about the newest Progressive fad, President Oprah. Progressives must not entertain gimmicks to win elections. The country has real problems and we do not need personalities to cure them. We need dis-indoctrination and education.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- And the Democrats say, ‘Thank you’
- Interview w/ Quinnipiac University Poll Director on Beto O’Rourke turning Texas Blue (VIDEO)
- Beto O’Rourke (D-TX) in virtual tie with Ted Cruz (R-TX) for Texas Senator
- Earnings way up. Wall Street pocketing billions from Trump tax cut scam.
- This is how and why we must boycott Sean Hannity now
- Explosive profits at Goldman Sachs while Trump robbed you blind
- This Bernie Democrat will do his part to help repair the Democratic Party
- John Oliver exposes the American tax system & Trump’s Tax Cut Scam
- Robert Reich: While China Picks Winners, Trump Picks Losers
- Is MSNBC going conservative? Loves #NeverTrumpers more than Progressive folks
Also published on Medium.