Progressives need to work on solutions and not gimmicks like Oprah for President
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Politics Done Right Daily’s first week is proceeding very well with a few hiccups here and there. We have not yet integrated our telephone systems with BlogTalkRadio and our Wirecast Broadcast Software and Behringer mixer. So in the interim submit questions on Facebook Live or tweet them to @EgbertoWillies using hashtag #PoliticsDoneRight.
We are going to have a great show today. The show starts with Indivisible Houston’s President Daniel J. Cohen who will discuss grassroots activism in the United States and in Texas in particular. We will talk about going beyond the Democratic Party or any party for that matter and answering the people’s needs directly. How does that translate into electing the proper candidate? How is a lasting trust built to ensure that an impending political wave is sustainable?
Following Daniel, I will talk about the newest Progressive fad, President Oprah. Progressives must not entertain gimmicks to win elections. The country has real problems and we do not need personalities to cure them. We need dis-indoctrination and education.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- By coddling Trump, the Republican Party actions borders on treason as well
- Trump Effect: CVS manager calls police on black woman using valid coupon (VIDEO)
- The karmic weight of Brazilian history and the United States as well
- Mexicans Made America – Why Do We Treat Them Like Alien Invaders?
- If We’re Going to Use Fire as a Metaphor in Politics, Let’s Get It Right
- Don’t let Trump wage increase lie go unanswered. It is not true.
- An Offer they Can’t Refuse: Trump’s “Mob Boss Style” on Display in London
- DNC to gut power of superdelegates as Democratic Elite protest
- Robert Reich reveals the seven truths about immigration everyone must know
- This Democrat shows how to force the message even when not asked by host (VIDEO)
Also published on Medium.