Trump’s first State of the Union Address won’t tell you the truth
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Today is a special show. It won’t have a politician on the line or in the video. It won’t feature my usual suspects, activists. it won’t feature the type of person always blazing the airwaves or the halls of Congress. Instead, today I will feature a very insightful citizen.
I don’t know Bobby E. Mills personally. All I know is that he’s been a subscriber to my Newsletter for some time. He sent me three essays about Donald Trump that I love. I asked him for permission to publish and he obliged. Today Donald Trump gives his first State of the Union speech. When I realized that Bobby wrote the book titled “America’s Greatest National Disaster, President Donald J. Trump” I figured he had to be the guest for today. I called him up and he said he would do the show.
So who is Bobby E. Mills? Bobby E. Mills grew up on a farm in North Carolina working his butt off. He told his grandmother after seeing the treatment of farmers, especially black farmers being abused by cotton gin owners who would low ball their crops, that he couldn’t do that anymore. She told him then he must go to college. That he did.
He got his BS in education from Barber-Scotia College, BD in Theology at Colgate Rochester Divinity School, his Masters in Sociology at the University of Rochester, and his Ph.D. in Sociology at Syracuse University. He was the Dean of Instruction at Monroe College in Rochester New York, Health Administrator in Fort Bend Country, and Professor at Texas Southern University.
For the second time in as many weeks, the blog of the week will be from someone else, Bobby E. Mills’ essay “What’s Next, America?”
What are your thoughts? Let’s talk. Tag your tweets with hashtag #PoliticsDoneRight. Follow me on Twitter @EgbertoWillies.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- It cannot survive without a broken America, yet we live with it as we fail to confront it.
- Official swearing-in of Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson at the United States Supreme Court
- Liz Cheney: Republican leaders & elected officials made themselves willing hostages to Trump.
- Lawrence O’Donnell ridicules TX Gov. Abbott for his solution to denying rape victims an abortion.
- Historian: This was a president who led a coup d’é·tat, an insurrection against the people of the USA.
- Two young progressives call out the Democratic establishment’s ineptitude as they demand action.
- Fmr. RNC Chair to Dems: Spine up A GOP House/Senate = No filibuster & Abortion ban nationally.
- Katie Porter is right. SCOTUS ruling is an attack on the economy & freedom. Filibuster must end
- AOC destroys Arkansas Governor: Little to no support for life after birth in Arkansas.
- Democratic politicians better listen to this activist. It’s time for her winning message.
- Here’s a short-term Roe v. Wade overturn solution. Democrats must stop being spineless in the fight!
- Exposed oil scam the corporate oil cartel will hate: Politics Done Right on Muslim Network TV
- Liz Cheney gets real with Right-Wing Trump sycophants President Trump abused your trust
- An activist patriarchal Supreme Court overturned women’s Rights to their own bodies.
- Dems: Stop blaming Latinos for Democratic losses. Reassess before it’s too late.
- LIVE: Documentary Series No Address Atlanta screening and Q&A session
- The wealthy shareholders and investors don’t care about you! Why I checked this listener.
- Stephanie Ruhle implores voters: Ask Republicans for their answer to inflation before a blind vote.
- Oil companies are fraudsters: They make record profits then blame Biden for ripping us off for it.
- Watch Starbucks CEO say he won’t work with unions for incoherent reasons. HUBRIS? My Take.