Call: (646)929-2495 – Live stream: BlogTalkRadio
Radio Show Date: November 4th, 2017
Trump’s tax cut fraud just feeds the swamp
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Anyone who thinks a tax cut is needed now needs to take an economic class. If they believe the manner in which the distribution of the tax cut is likely to be disbursed, then they do not understand a simple economic concept, the marginal propensity to consume. We will go over this today.
What are your thoughts? Let’s talk. I will also be following our hashtag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter @EgbertoWillies. Give me a call, listen to the live stream, or listen to the podcast/vlogcast. We are also broadcasting live on Facebook at http://facebook.com/politicsdoneright.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- GOP Strategist on Moore defense: Profound moral rot in the Republican Party exposed (VIDEO)
- David Cassidy, heartthrob of ’70s’ teens, dies at 67
- The real Internet may die on Dec 14th, 2017 unless you act now
- Morning Joe slams Trump voters ‘Group of extraordinarily weak minded people’ (VIDEO)
- The worst thing Charles Manson has ever said
- The Dangers of Running is real but can be done responsibly
- Let’s Talk About Sexual Assault
- Things You NeedTo Know About Cryptocurrencies
- Trump administration officials use Sunday news shows to lie about GOP tax bills
- This analysis of GOP tax cut scam should terrify every American
- Manson Family cult leader Charles Manson Dead at 83
- The Political Economy of Obama/Trump
- Sunday morning news shows’ shallowness continue to disappoint
- REALITY CHECK: Blue States Practice the Family Values Red States Preach
- SNL Michael Che & Colin Jost turns Republican tax cut scam into the joke it is (VIDEO)
- A message to Bernie supporters, a 2018 win is in your hands
- The pathology of a scared media, the refusal to call out President’s lies
- Bill Maher’s guest’s important reminder for Democrats if they’re to win 2018 (VIDEO)
- GOP will bankrupt graduate students. This is Zach’s story
- Reaction to Al Franken demands consistency from Progressives, my take
Coffee Party Radio Shows
- Sundays 8:30 AM ET – I take Liberty with my Coffee w/ Bobby Rodrigo (Subscribe iTunes)
- Thursdays 3:00 PM ET – Lunch with Louden w/ J’nene Louden (Subscribe iTunes)
- Saturdays 1:00 PM ET – Politics Done Right w/ Egberto Willies (Subscribe iTunes)
Copyright 2017 Politics Done Right with Egberto Willies
Also published on Medium.