Call: (646)929-2495 – Live stream: BlogTalkRadio
Radio Show Date: November 4th, 2017
Trump’s tax cut fraud just feeds the swamp
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Anyone who thinks a tax cut is needed now needs to take an economic class. If they believe the manner in which the distribution of the tax cut is likely to be disbursed, then they do not understand a simple economic concept, the marginal propensity to consume. We will go over this today.
What are your thoughts? Let’s talk. I will also be following our hashtag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter @EgbertoWillies. Give me a call, listen to the live stream, or listen to the podcast/vlogcast. We are also broadcasting live on Facebook at http://facebook.com/politicsdoneright.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Armed teachers would simply add another group for people of color to fear
- Why the Common Good Disappeared (And How We Get it Back)
- Paul Krugman: Republican regulations hatred creates Red State Death Belt
- No longer ‘a nation of immigrants?’ Shame on our immigration agency
- Can You Imagine What It Must Be Like to Be Donald Trump?
- Protected: We need an economic system where a Bill Gates or Koch Brothers impossible
- What I Saw Treating the Victims From Parkland Should Change the Debate on Guns
- Superintendent’s letter to parents shows a burgeoning fascism alive & well Texas & U.S.
- Robert Reich lays out the three choices we have to manage Trump (VIDEO)
- Turn the corner against gun-culture politics
Coffee Party Radio Shows
- Sundays 8:30 AM ET – I take Liberty with my Coffee w/ Bobby Rodrigo (Subscribe iTunes)
- Thursdays 3:00 PM ET – Lunch with Louden w/ J’nene Louden (Subscribe iTunes)
- Saturdays 1:00 PM ET – Politics Done Right w/ Egberto Willies (Subscribe iTunes)
Copyright 2017 Politics Done Right with Egberto Willies
Also published on Medium.