Politics Done Right with Egberto Willies has an important announcement that will change your interaction with the show.
I have a couple of questions to my
- 23,374 Politics Done Right with Egberto Willies subscribers,
- 28, 497 Willies Media LLC subscribers,
- 3,140 YouTube subscribers, and
- 10,812 Twitter Followers.
I am considering doing Politics Done Right daily, Mondays through Fridays, with exceptions when I need to be out in the field reporting. Thursdays will remain at the 90.1 FM KPFT Houston studios, and the other days in the studio I am considering setting up elsewhere.
Here my questions.
- Should the daily shows be 30 minutes or 60 minutes? Take into account many people slide in and out of the shows all of the time, and as such it is unlikely every single listener/watcher would be there for the duration of the show.
- What time in the Central time zone should the show start? Remember we must be considerate of the Pacific, Mountain, and Eastern time zones as well. Our listeners are from all over.
Send me your thoughts in the comments or drop me a line at email@example.com. I appreciate all of the support you have given to the show. We have a lot of work to do. This show is yours, and the idea is to build it into a compelling voice for you all. With a voice, we all gain political power.
Also published on Medium.