Call: (646)929-2495 – Live stream: BlogTalkRadio
Radio Show Date: September 16th, 2017
Medicare for all as a litmus test
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
The Democratic Party is an all-inclusive party. It supports various ideas. It is important to note that while it supports various ideas it also must have inalienable principles. These include equal access to success, civil rights, worker rights, and much more. It does not require rocket science to understand that healthcare rights must be one. And the definition of healthcare rights is Medicare for All. And the private sector must never have veto rights any of our inalienable rights.
In that light, it is imperative that going forward that Medicare for All is a litmus test for every Democrat running for office. Requiring support also forces candidates to educate the masses in contrast to the misinformation that will continue to come from the healthcare industrial complex and corrupt corporatist politicians.
What are your thoughts? Let’s talk. I will also be following our hashtag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter @EgbertoWillies. Give me a call, listen to the live stream, or listen to the podcast/vlogcast. We are also broadcasting live on Facebook at http://facebook.com/politicsdoneright.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Texas woman calls COVID-19 a hoax. She is now dead from her willful ignorance.
- Chuck Todd excoriates Trump at the opening of Meet The Press on COVID-19 pandemic response.
- Republican on Trump: Mentally unraveling under COVID-19 pressure.
- How did corn become the dominant crop? Any environmental consequences?
- Taxpayers Paid Millions to Design a Low-Cost Ventilator for a Pandemic. Instead, the Company Is Selling Versions of It Overseas.
- His words clearly show Trump’s ‘war profiteering’ in full vogue.
- Professor points out the insanity and inhumanity of America’s unemployment system
- Rachel Maddow exposes inept COVID-19 purposeful response by the Trump Administration
- Texan torches Texas Governor: ‘you are a killer,’ ‘bringing hell on earth to Texas.’
- Trump touts being #1 on Facebook as he discussed Iran
Coffee Party Radio Shows
- Sundays 8:30 AM ET – I take Liberty with my Coffee w/ Bobby Rodrigo (Subscribe iTunes)
- Thursdays 3:00 PM ET – Lunch with Louden w/ J’nene Louden (Subscribe iTunes)
- Saturdays 1:00 PM ET – Politics Done Right w/ Egberto Willies (Subscribe iTunes)
Also published on Medium.