Trump is playing a dangerous game we better stop
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Netroots Nation 2017 was a huge success. Various Progressive politicians including Elizabeth Warren and others gave great speeches and an expressed a direction forward. Last week we aired several interviews with progressive activists. Today we air several more.
Today I have several interviews that are both informative and enjoyable. They are:
- LaToia A. Jones: Director of Strategic Partnerships and Community Engagement at Hustle
- Jordan Chariton: The Young Turks correspondent
- Monica K. Roberts: Houston Activist and TransGriot Founding Managing Editor
- Ashton P. Woods: Houston Activist
- Richard Dien Winfield: Philosophy Professor at and Georgia Congressional Candidate
- Rahul Mahajan: Our Wisconsin Revolution
- Anoa J. Changa: Political commentator and strategist
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- The Monitor with Mark Bebawi on Mondays at 7:00 PM
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 9:00 PM
- Partisan Gridlock with Geoff Berg on Fridays at 3:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley & Marlo Blue, on Fridays at 5:00 PM
- Jazz Latino, AfroCuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Mondays at 10:00 PM
- The Human Condition at 3 PM followed by The Freeminstrel Show with Don & Dwayne at 4 PM on Fridays on the KPFT HD3 side.
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is listener supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
This is KPFT 90.1 FM in Houston Texas. We want to hear your voice. We want to hear #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter @EgbertoWillies. You can listen to the live stream, or listen to the podcast/vlogcast (links at the beginning of post). Folks do remember this is a call in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- BOOYAH: She is Right! We are slaves to a Constitution written by a tiny group of slave owners.
- European Union Parliament Member ridicules our democracy: ‘The US couldn’t spell democracy’
- PROOF: Our Supreme Court is illegitimate and sadly was placed there by rogue small-state Senators.
- GOP Rep Kinzinger slams GOP Gov Noem: Like invasion of the body snatchers. She was very different.
- Ali Velshi: SCOTUS Reign of Terror. There is no land of the free when freedom is extinguished.
- It cannot survive without a broken America, yet we live with it as we fail to confront it.
- Official swearing-in of Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson at the United States Supreme Court
- Liz Cheney: Republican leaders & elected officials made themselves willing hostages to Trump.
- Lawrence O’Donnell ridicules TX Gov. Abbott for his solution to denying rape victims an abortion.
- Historian: This was a president who led a coup d’é·tat, an insurrection against the people of the USA.
- Two young progressives call out the Democratic establishment’s ineptitude as they demand action.
- Fmr. RNC Chair to Dems: Spine up A GOP House/Senate = No filibuster & Abortion ban nationally.
- Katie Porter is right. SCOTUS ruling is an attack on the economy & freedom. Filibuster must end
- AOC destroys Arkansas Governor: Little to no support for life after birth in Arkansas.
- Democratic politicians better listen to this activist. It’s time for her winning message.
- Here’s a short-term Roe v. Wade overturn solution. Democrats must stop being spineless in the fight!
- Exposed oil scam the corporate oil cartel will hate: Politics Done Right on Muslim Network TV
- Liz Cheney gets real with Right-Wing Trump sycophants President Trump abused your trust
- An activist patriarchal Supreme Court overturned women’s Rights to their own bodies.
- Dems: Stop blaming Latinos for Democratic losses. Reassess before it’s too late.