Trump is playing a dangerous game we better stop
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Netroots Nation 2017 was a huge success. Various Progressive politicians including Elizabeth Warren and others gave great speeches and an expressed a direction forward. Last week we aired several interviews with progressive activists. Today we air several more.
Today I have several interviews that are both informative and enjoyable. They are:
- LaToia A. Jones: Director of Strategic Partnerships and Community Engagement at Hustle
- Jordan Chariton: The Young Turks correspondent
- Monica K. Roberts: Houston Activist and TransGriot Founding Managing Editor
- Ashton P. Woods: Houston Activist
- Richard Dien Winfield: Philosophy Professor at and Georgia Congressional Candidate
- Rahul Mahajan: Our Wisconsin Revolution
- Anoa J. Changa: Political commentator and strategist
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- The Monitor with Mark Bebawi on Mondays at 7:00 PM
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 9:00 PM
- Partisan Gridlock with Geoff Berg on Fridays at 3:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley & Marlo Blue, on Fridays at 5:00 PM
- Jazz Latino, AfroCuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Mondays at 10:00 PM
- The Human Condition at 3 PM followed by The Freeminstrel Show with Don & Dwayne at 4 PM on Fridays on the KPFT HD3 side.
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is listener supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
This is KPFT 90.1 FM in Houston Texas. We want to hear your voice. We want to hear #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter @EgbertoWillies. You can listen to the live stream, or listen to the podcast/vlogcast (links at the beginning of post). Folks do remember this is a call in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Letter to the Editor: America Deserves Trump – Really
- Something to learn from Cuba without usurping democracy & increasing security
- Is Trump causing you to lose hope? If so, here is why it shouldn’t.
- President Obama slams Trump & GOP for Obamacare repeal attempts (VIDEO)
- MSNBC Ali Velshi explains Graham-Cassidy ACA repeal bill, Trumpcare in 2 minutes (VIDEO)
- Jimmy Kimmel destroys senator: ‘He just lied’ on Obamacare replacement (VIDEO)
- What is white privilege stated in the raw by Kyla Jenee Lacey (VIDEO)
- She said she was raped by anchor Charles Payne & then by Fox News
- Neil DeGrasse Tyson tears into politicians for their climate change denials (VIDEO)
- GOP Senate front-runner calls Native Americans & Asians ‘reds & yellows’ (VIDEO)
- A message to my flooded neighbors in my very Conservative town
- Trumpcare is back and we must squash it again, this time for good
- 90 Companies that caused the climate crisis must pay up
- Bernie Sanders dismissed Chuck Todd snark & schools him on Medicare for all (VIDEO)
- MSNBC cuts off man telling them they were misrepresenting Trump rally as benign (VIDEO)
- Trump Effect: CNN guest only cares about the First Amendment and boobs (VIDEO)
- Conservative slams GOP piousness, would vote Clinton over most Republicans (VIDEO)
- Trump Effect: Fireman: ‘Would rescue dog before n*gger from burning building’ (VIDEO)
- Chris Hedges scary interpretation of our recent hurricanes
- Marco Rubio tried hard not to show disdain for Trump, It did not work (VIDEO)
Coffee Party Radio Shows
- Sundays 8:30 AM ET – I take Liberty with my Coffee w/ Bobby Rodrigo (Subscribe iTunes)
- Thursdays 3:00 PM ET – Lunch with Louden w/ J’nene Louden (Subscribe iTunes)
- Saturdays 1:00 PM ET – Politics Done Right w/ Egberto Willies (Subscribe iTunes)
Copyright 2017 Politics Done Right with Egberto Willies
Also published on Medium.