Call: (646)929-2495 – Live stream: BlogTalkRadio
Radio Show Date: July 29th, 2017
Democrats’ timidity & lack of a bold agenda dims 2018 blue wave hopes
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Democrats must up their game starting now if they want to see a blue wave in 2018. If they want to recover the more than a thousand seats lost throughout the states and take over the Senate and House, they must come out with a bold plan that makes the average American believe they will shake things up to move forward.
The Democrats’ new slogan does not inspire. It does not give us hope that Democrats will shake things up. It is time for Progressive to go directly to the people without going through the prism of the Democratic Party Establishment. Win those elections in the primaries with bold ideas. Assign blame where it belongs and articulate the real changes that they will make.
What are your thoughts? Let’s talk. I will also be following our hashtag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter @EgbertoWillies. Give me a call, listen to the live stream, or listen to the podcast/vlogcast. We are also broadcasting live on Facebook at http://facebook.com/politicsdoneright.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Former Bush Official: We may see this party having committed suicide (VIDEO)
- Wake up and smell the stink that is in your sofa
- Trump had a resonating message in press conference that will convince many
- Salem Witch Trials an analogy for removing all confederate statues
- Trump comes out swinging in interview defending Charlottesville white nationalists (VIDEO)
- Robert Reich: Making America Hate Again
- Trump’s infantile reaction to Merck’s black CEO resignation from his manufacturing council
- Trump’s foot was on that accelerator in Charlottesville
- Old must-see anti-fascist video still valuable in exposing those that divide us (VIDEO)
- Dear Fellow Lefties: Know Who the Real Enemy Is
- Fareed Zakaria slams Trump: guiding mantra not art of the deal but of the bluff (VIDEO)
- What are the solutions? Canada proves Americans’ gullibility is costing us dearly.
- Chuck Todd bails out Rich Lowry as Joy-Ann Reid schools on Alt-Right admin (VIDEO)
- Charlottesville Was Not a “Protest Turned Violent,” It Was a Planned Race Riot
- Trump’s going into war overdrive to get his poll numbers up
- Progressive Republican candidate attends liberal U.S. conference and does well (VIDEO)
- Netroots Nation 2017 Day 0, preparing for the big event (VIDEO)
- Steps we can take now to take back what was stolen from poor & middle-class (VIDEO)
- North Korea crossed Trump’s red line. What will the paper tiger do?
- Chuck Todd mostly right as he admonished a failed Democratic Leadership (VIDEO)
Coffee Party Radio Shows
- Sundays 8:30 AM ET – I take Liberty with my Coffee w/ Bobby Rodrigo (Subscribe iTunes)
- Thursdays 3:00 PM ET – Lunch with Louden w/ J’nene Louden (Subscribe iTunes)
- Saturdays 1:00 PM ET – Politics Done Right w/ Egberto Willies (Subscribe iTunes)
Copyright 2017 Politics Done Right with Egberto Willies
Also published on Medium.