Call: (646)929-2495 – Live stream: BlogTalkRadio
Radio Show Date: July 15th, 2017
Democrats need a message and a narrative now
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
The Republican Party is in dire straits. They have a president embroiled in the Russia Scandal. They have a health care bill nobody likes. And they have not signed any substantive legislation even with full control of the government. Yet, Democrats seem unable to come up with a cogent message that talks to all Americans. Why? What do Democrats need to do? Can they do it?
What are your thoughts? Let’s talk. I will also be following our hashtag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter @EgbertoWillies. Give me a call, listen to the live stream, or listen to the podcast/vlogcast. We are also broadcasting live on Facebook at http://facebook.com/politicsdoneright.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- This segment shows media negligence undermining Americans, giving MAGA Republican lies a platform.
- Conservative Joe Scarborough slams GOP & MAGA and praises Democratic successes better than most.
- AT LAST! California Gov. Gavin Newsom has a stark message for Democrats they better heed now.
- The statements from two economists prove our economic system is a failure to the middle class.
- Justice Alito mocks leaders on his Roe ruling, demonstrating he is but a political hack.
- Is nuclear energy an acceptable transfer energy source toward a completely green energy economy?
- The Ukraine / Russia war is used to expose the money grab all wars are.
- Herschel Walker’s son Christian Walker destroys him and calls out family values conservatives.
- Antiseptic Slavery defined: Why 80% of Americans are antiseptic slaves. 19% enforce it for the 1%
- Watch MSNBC panelist say Ginni Thomas is part of the demented fringe as he scourers her actions.
- He wants Beto O’Rourke disqualified for a name change. Why not Abbott for allowing Texans’ deaths?
- Truths about student loan debt, college costs, and corporate freeloading on the backs of students.￼
- Watch Prez Biden warns oil company thugs not to raise prices gouging Americans due to hurricane.
- Fmr. GOP Chair Michael Steele: Polls are wrong. There will be a pink wave. Dems to hold House.
- Even GOP operative Karl Rove thinks Texas Republicans are extremists and will pay the price.
- BOOOOM! Pete Buttigieg decimated Ron DeSantis at a Texas conference as no one else could.
- A Democratic candidate vying for Republican Gohmert’s seat’s hit w/ hate crime & cops were no help.
- Heitkamp dings Republican analyst: The good Trump policies you’re touting are Democratic policies
- COUNTRY OVER PARTY: Liz Cheney will support Democrats but goes much deeper!
- WARNING from Bill Clinton: ‘We can hold both houses.’ But remember, Republicans, know how to close.