Call: (646)929-2495 – Live stream: BlogTalkRadio
Radio Show Date: July 15th, 2017
Democrats need a message and a narrative now
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
The Republican Party is in dire straits. They have a president embroiled in the Russia Scandal. They have a health care bill nobody likes. And they have not signed any substantive legislation even with full control of the government. Yet, Democrats seem unable to come up with a cogent message that talks to all Americans. Why? What do Democrats need to do? Can they do it?
What are your thoughts? Let’s talk. I will also be following our hashtag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter @EgbertoWillies. Give me a call, listen to the live stream, or listen to the podcast/vlogcast. We are also broadcasting live on Facebook at http://facebook.com/politicsdoneright.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Armed teachers would simply add another group for people of color to fear
- Why the Common Good Disappeared (And How We Get it Back)
- Paul Krugman: Republican regulations hatred creates Red State Death Belt
- No longer ‘a nation of immigrants?’ Shame on our immigration agency
- Can You Imagine What It Must Be Like to Be Donald Trump?
- Protected: We need an economic system where a Bill Gates or Koch Brothers impossible
- What I Saw Treating the Victims From Parkland Should Change the Debate on Guns
- Superintendent’s letter to parents shows a burgeoning fascism alive & well Texas & U.S.
- Robert Reich lays out the three choices we have to manage Trump (VIDEO)
- Turn the corner against gun-culture politics
Coffee Party Radio Shows
- Sundays 8:30 AM ET – I take Liberty with my Coffee w/ Bobby Rodrigo (Subscribe iTunes)
- Thursdays 3:00 PM ET – Lunch with Louden w/ J’nene Louden (Subscribe iTunes)
- Saturdays 1:00 PM ET – Politics Done Right w/ Egberto Willies (Subscribe iTunes)
Copyright 2017 Politics Done Right with Egberto Willies
Also published on Medium.