Progressives in the Democratic Establishment, remember insanity?
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Today our special guest is Markos Moulitsas. He is the founder and publisher of the largest Liberal & Progressive website in the world, The DailyKos. Today we will discuss his new book “The Resistance Handbook: 45 Ways to Fight Trump” which he has generously offered as Politics Done Right’s signature offer for our fund drive. We will discuss the success of the DailyKos, why every progressive must be a part of the site, and culminate with the reason every American must read his new book.
We will do the blog of the week after our interview with Mr. Moulitsas. We will talk about the possibility that Trumpcare will become our reality.
Remember that we are in fund drive so please call (713)526-5738 or visit kpft.org now to keep our Progressive radio on the air. The Right invest in their sources of misinformation. Please Progressives, invest in sources of real information like KPFT, the DailyKos, and other Liberal sources of information.
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- The Monitor with Mark Bebawi on Mondays at 7:00 PM
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 9:00 PM
- Partisan Gridlock with Geoff Berg on Fridays at 3:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley, Marlo Blue, & Gerry van Bakel every weekday at 8:00 AM
- Jazz Latino, AfroCuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Mondays at 10:00 PM
- The Human Condition at 3 PM followed by The Freeminstrel Show with Don & Dwayne at 4 PM on Fridays on the KPFT HD3 side.
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is listener supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
This is KPFT 90.1 FM in Houston Texas. We want to hear your voice. We want to hear #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter @EgbertoWillies. You can listen to the live stream, or listen to the podcast/vlogcast (links at the beginning of post). Folks do remember this is a call in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- New York Times: Don’t Be Progressive, Be a ‘Liberal’
- And the Democrats say, ‘Thank you’
- Interview w/ Quinnipiac University Poll Director on Beto O’Rourke turning Texas Blue (VIDEO)
- Beto O’Rourke (D-TX) in virtual tie with Ted Cruz (R-TX) for Texas Senator
- Earnings way up. Wall Street pocketing billions from Trump tax cut scam.
- This is how and why we must boycott Sean Hannity now
- Explosive profits at Goldman Sachs while Trump robbed you blind
- This Bernie Democrat will do his part to help repair the Democratic Party
- John Oliver exposes the American tax system & Trump’s Tax Cut Scam
- Robert Reich: While China Picks Winners, Trump Picks Losers
Coffee Party Radio Shows
- Sundays 8:30 AM ET – I take Liberty with my Coffee w/ Bobby Rodrigo (Subscribe iTunes)
- Thursdays 3:00 PM ET – Lunch with Louden w/ J’nene Louden (Subscribe iTunes)
- Saturdays 1:00 PM ET – Politics Done Right w/ Egberto Willies (Subscribe iTunes)
Also published on Medium.