Call: (646)929-2495 – Live stream: BlogTalkRadio
Radio Show Date: June 3rd, 2017
Liberals can be just as sexist as a ‘tamed’ Trump
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Today I want to cover two subjects. The first is about sexism and specifically Liberal sexism that must not go unnoticed. The second subject is Trump’s destruction of the positive American values we cherish with his withdrawal from the Paris Agreement and much more.
What are your thoughts? Let’s talk. I will also be following our hashtag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter @EgbertoWillies. Give me a call, listen to the live stream, or listen to the podcast/vlogcast. We are also broadcasting live on Facebook at http://facebook.com/politicsdoneright.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Progressives & Dems: Stop being scared about Election 2022. Don’t fall for the Republican poker face.
- Texas Priorities! Gov. Abbott wants to build a wall but cannot keep the electricity on in Texas.
- Biden said ‘this’ after he slammed Trump’s ‘Phony Populism’ & a derelict GOP at NATO Summit.
- Black valedictorian & salutatorian forced to share award w/white students w/less rigorous courses.
- Joe Biden shuts down a reporter at the G7 with a simple response that works.
- Black Defense Secretary asked if the military is racist then treated with racist disregard.
- Trump’s exoneration in report about violent clearing of Lafayette Square points to needed DOJ purge
- American Ethical Union 106th Annual Assembly keynoted by Egberto Willies (Empowering Us All …)
- Challenged by Right-Wing Newsmax & OAN, Fox News further radicalized their lies for relevance
- PROOF: Super rich people are not the makers but the parasites of our society.
- Republican to other Republicans Helping Democrats right now is helping the country.
- Texas Republic AG all but confessed that Trump would have lost Texas absent 2020 GOP suppression
- This is why Democrats must use GOP Governors abolishing unemployment as a betrayal to their citizens.
- Lost opportunity: Jen Psaki first fail; should’ve used the question to uplift the working class
- High School valedictorian canned approved speech and torched Republican TX Lege’s anti-choice bill.
- Democrats will win in a blowout in 2022. No history says otherwise. Jonathan Alter is right.
- Host: Americans ignorant of what happened. Professor: The American Myth busted.
- On Velshi: Roland Martin admonishes Democrats to get off their a$$es as GOP rigs 2022 Election.
- This is informative journalism: Ali Velshi torched Republicans with the inconvenient truth.
- A perfect example of valuing stuff with good fire protection vs. the inhumanity of our healthcare.