Progressives must decimate the tenets of Trumpcare now
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
This is the most dangerous time for Progressives. Why? Because we are smelling blood. Remember, Donald Trump was never a Republican. They hate him. But eventually, they realized he could strategically activate their base, and triangulate to attract a portion of the Obama voter not win the popular vote but to win the electoral vote. No other Republican primary candidate could do that. Mike Pence, had he run, could not. But Mike Pence is the type of Republican the base loves. And they may yet get him in.
The ironic part about this entire situation is that the intellectually deficient, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, racist Donald Trump with a populist facade could likely get the health care system every Right Wing Republican has been salivating for which is anathema to his campaign promises. As his poll numbers begin to fall he becomes more discardable. But what we must be cognizant of is that we cannot allow the grand pilfer to occur. We will discuss this after the blog of the week.
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- The Monitor with Mark Bebawi on Mondays at 7:00 PM
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 9:00 PM
- Partisan Gridlock with Geoff Berg on Fridays at 3:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley, Marlo Blue, & Gerry van Bakel every weekday at 8:00 AM
- Jazz Latino, AfroCuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Mondays at 10:00 PM
- The Human Condition at 3 PM followed by The Freeminstrel Show with Don & Dwayne at 4 PM on Fridays on the KPFT HD3 side.
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is listener supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
This is KPFT 90.1 FM in Houston Texas. We want to hear your voice. We want to hear #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter @EgbertoWillies. You can listen to the live stream, or listen to the podcast/vlogcast (links at the beginning of post). Folks do remember this is a call in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- How far have we fallen? This country feels pity for us.
- Trump tells reporters he is a radical lefty. REALLY!
- Pundit reminds Biden on who he must engage to win
- Woman Power; Much more than the better half
- A Presidency At Death’s Door | The Lincoln Project
- Chuck Todd knocks admiral on COVID-19 response; “Results, sir. Look at Europe. & look at us.”
- This is why Right-Wingers should stop asking that U.S. treat COVID-19 irresponsibly like Sweden
- Finally, pundit lays the demise of Americans to COVID-19 on Trump
- Ashley Parker, all that is wrong with the mainstream media’s Trump coverage
- Corporate Media Team With Trump to Disparage Public Health Experts
Coffee Party Radio Shows
- Sundays 8:30 AM ET – I take Liberty with my Coffee w/ Bobby Rodrigo (Subscribe iTunes)
- Thursdays 3:00 PM ET – Lunch with Louden w/ J’nene Louden (Subscribe iTunes)
- Saturdays 1:00 PM ET – Politics Done Right w/ Egberto Willies (Subscribe iTunes)
Also published on Medium.