Progressives must decimate the tenets of Trumpcare now
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
This is the most dangerous time for Progressives. Why? Because we are smelling blood. Remember, Donald Trump was never a Republican. They hate him. But eventually, they realized he could strategically activate their base, and triangulate to attract a portion of the Obama voter not win the popular vote but to win the electoral vote. No other Republican primary candidate could do that. Mike Pence, had he run, could not. But Mike Pence is the type of Republican the base loves. And they may yet get him in.
The ironic part about this entire situation is that the intellectually deficient, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, racist Donald Trump with a populist facade could likely get the health care system every Right Wing Republican has been salivating for which is anathema to his campaign promises. As his poll numbers begin to fall he becomes more discardable. But what we must be cognizant of is that we cannot allow the grand pilfer to occur. We will discuss this after the blog of the week.
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- The Monitor with Mark Bebawi on Mondays at 7:00 PM
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 9:00 PM
- Partisan Gridlock with Geoff Berg on Fridays at 3:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley, Marlo Blue, & Gerry van Bakel every weekday at 8:00 AM
- Jazz Latino, AfroCuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Mondays at 10:00 PM
- The Human Condition at 3 PM followed by The Freeminstrel Show with Don & Dwayne at 4 PM on Fridays on the KPFT HD3 side.
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is listener supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
This is KPFT 90.1 FM in Houston Texas. We want to hear your voice. We want to hear #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter @EgbertoWillies. You can listen to the live stream, or listen to the podcast/vlogcast (links at the beginning of post). Folks do remember this is a call in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- ‘Why I oppose the GOP tax cut scam’ from a real person
- GOP Strategist on Moore defense: Profound moral rot in the Republican Party exposed (VIDEO)
- David Cassidy, heartthrob of ’70s’ teens, dies at 67
- The real Internet may die on Dec 14th, 2017 unless you act now
- Morning Joe slams Trump voters ‘Group of extraordinarily weak minded people’ (VIDEO)
- The worst thing Charles Manson has ever said
- The Dangers of Running is real but can be done responsibly
- Let’s Talk About Sexual Assault
- Things You NeedTo Know About Cryptocurrencies
- Trump administration officials use Sunday news shows to lie about GOP tax bills
- This analysis of GOP tax cut scam should terrify every American
- Manson Family cult leader Charles Manson Dead at 83
- The Political Economy of Obama/Trump
- Sunday morning news shows’ shallowness continue to disappoint
- REALITY CHECK: Blue States Practice the Family Values Red States Preach
- SNL Michael Che & Colin Jost turns Republican tax cut scam into the joke it is (VIDEO)
- A message to Bernie supporters, a 2018 win is in your hands
- The pathology of a scared media, the refusal to call out President’s lies
- Bill Maher’s guest’s important reminder for Democrats if they’re to win 2018 (VIDEO)
- GOP will bankrupt graduate students. This is Zach’s story
Coffee Party Radio Shows
- Sundays 8:30 AM ET – I take Liberty with my Coffee w/ Bobby Rodrigo (Subscribe iTunes)
- Thursdays 3:00 PM ET – Lunch with Louden w/ J’nene Louden (Subscribe iTunes)
- Saturdays 1:00 PM ET – Politics Done Right w/ Egberto Willies (Subscribe iTunes)
Copyright 2017 Politics Done Right with Egberto Willies
Also published on Medium.