We should not be renegotiating health care
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Welcome to the past? Are we really ready to go back to the health care we had before? Most will answer no. But Republicans do not care about the wants of most. They have no problem serving the wealthy while leaving the rest to fend for themselves even as they pilfer them methodically.
But before we get there I want to give a shout out to Humble ISD Parents in Humble, Atascocita, Kingwood, Summerwood, Fall Creek, and surrounding communities. They are fighting Goliath as they try to make the Humble ISD board a more parent and public education-centric board. Later on, we will hear from one of their representatives.
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- The Monitor with Mark Bebawi on Mondays at 7:00 PM
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 9:00 PM
- Partisan Gridlock with Geoff Berg on Fridays at 3:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley, Marlo Blue, & Gerry van Bakel every weekday at 8:00 AM
- Jazz Latino, AfroCuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Mondays at 10:00 PM
- The Human Condition at 3 PM followed by The Freeminstrel Show with Don & Dwayne at 4 PM on Fridays on the KPFT HD3 side.
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is listener supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
This is KPFT 90.1 FM in Houston Texas. We want to hear your voice. We want to hear #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter @EgbertoWillies. You can listen to the live stream, or listen to the podcast/vlogcast (links at the beginning of post). Folks do remember this is a call in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Trump Effect: A scared cop, a star football player, a waste of resources for being black
- MSNBC Pundit said it: Had we called a thing a thing, there would be no President Trump
- Zerlina Maxwell stopped MSNBC host’s whataboutism & false equivalence in its track
- Trump Effect: White security guard pulls gun on Black uniformed police officer
- Congressional Liberalism – When Nancy Pelosi attacked Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- Can we harness bioluminescent light from organisms for everyday lighting & other practical purposes
- The snub I got from Governor Inslee & his team at Netroots Nation #NN19 had to be racial disrespect
- Thom Hartmann: Essentially the Republicans are being pushed out of the Democratic Party.
- My Netroots Nation 2019 Experience: Day 0, the most difficult ever.
- All executives aren’t selfish thoughtless beings but victims of Powell Memo indoctrination
Coffee Party Radio Shows
- Sundays 8:30 AM ET – I take Liberty with my Coffee w/ Bobby Rodrigo (Subscribe iTunes)
- Thursdays 3:00 PM ET – Lunch with Louden w/ J’nene Louden (Subscribe iTunes)
- Saturdays 1:00 PM ET – Politics Done Right w/ Egberto Willies (Subscribe iTunes)
Also published on Medium.