We should not be renegotiating health care
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Welcome to the past? Are we really ready to go back to the health care we had before? Most will answer no. But Republicans do not care about the wants of most. They have no problem serving the wealthy while leaving the rest to fend for themselves even as they pilfer them methodically.
But before we get there I want to give a shout out to Humble ISD Parents in Humble, Atascocita, Kingwood, Summerwood, Fall Creek, and surrounding communities. They are fighting Goliath as they try to make the Humble ISD board a more parent and public education-centric board. Later on, we will hear from one of their representatives.
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- The Monitor with Mark Bebawi on Mondays at 7:00 PM
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 9:00 PM
- Partisan Gridlock with Geoff Berg on Fridays at 3:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley, Marlo Blue, & Gerry van Bakel every weekday at 8:00 AM
- Jazz Latino, AfroCuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Mondays at 10:00 PM
- The Human Condition at 3 PM followed by The Freeminstrel Show with Don & Dwayne at 4 PM on Fridays on the KPFT HD3 side.
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is listener supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
This is KPFT 90.1 FM in Houston Texas. We want to hear your voice. We want to hear #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter @EgbertoWillies. You can listen to the live stream, or listen to the podcast/vlogcast (links at the beginning of post). Folks do remember this is a call in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- When did Cheatgrass become a problem in the west?
- Is the invasive insect called the Emerald Ash Borer wreaking havoc in all US?
- What’s the environmental impact of throwing away all the single-use PPE
- Trump Effect: Man receives racist letter for black Santa decorations
- Why Capitalism Was Destined to Come Out on Top in the 2020 Election
- Joe Scarborough tells an inconvenient truth about the 2020 vote and Biden’s bipartisanship
- COVID-19-afflicted movie star praises Medicare for All in Canada that saved his life.
- Joe Scarborough scorches GOP with a retort even Progressives agree with emphatically.
- Doctor on Trump’s Thanksgiving advice: ‘Absolute abject failure of the leadership’ of Trump.
- No Car, No Vote: “Emergency” Georgia Registration Roadblock