Call: (646)929-2495 – Live stream: BlogTalkRadio
Radio Show Date: February 25th, 2017
News Media improving, a bit anyway
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Americans must be pleasantly surprised this week. Over the last few weeks, there has been a crescendo of mainstream media personalities challenging the deluge of lies emanating from Trump and his administration. CBS’s Scott Pelly challenged his CPAC speech. CNN’s Wolf Blitzer challenged Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) for her lie about resistance protesters being paid. MSNBC’s Craig Melvin called out Trump’s spokesman Bruce Levell for lying about Trump addressing recent anti-semitic activities in the country.
The mainstream news media must continue to improve. It is existential for them now.
What are your thoughts? Let’s talk. I will also be following our hashtag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter @EgbertoWillies. Give me a call, listen to the live stream, or listen to the podcast/vlogcast. We are also broadcasting live on Facebook at http://facebook.com/politicsdoneright.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Who’ll play the Dan Patrick Hunger Games?
- Good can come from Coronavirus if we allow it by fully engaging
- This real-world consequence of Trump lies may be fatal
- Government is not the problem The financial sector is.
- MSNBC’s Ali Velshi calls out Fed Chairman Jerome Powell on ‘market fundamentally sound’
- Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin shows no concern for the working class
- American COVID-19 Capitalism: Trash bags for doctors & medical personnel protective clothing.
- The Case for Medicare for All: Why *Single-Payer* is absolutely necessary
- 3 Million Americans filed for unemployment last week
- Dinesh D’Souza taunts Blue States on COVID-19 infections & wanting handouts.