Call: (646)929-2495 – Live stream: BlogTalkRadio
Radio Show Date: February 4th, 2017
Fake news is not relative
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
The Trump administration is trying to respin the mainstream media as the purveyors of fake news. While they brought it onto themselves with their general ineptitude and inability to conduct real journalism over the last several decades, we cannot allow Trump to delegitimize them. If we do that, we leave a vacuum that he will fill with the real fake news.
What are your thoughts? Let’s talk. I will also be following our hashtag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter @EgbertoWillies. Give me a call, listen to the live stream, or listen to the podcast/vlogcast. We are also broadcasting live on Facebook at http://facebook.com/politicsdoneright.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Watch how Trump press conference serving to prop up an exploitative corporate sector
- Who’ll play the Dan Patrick Hunger Games?
- Good can come from Coronavirus if we allow it by fully engaging
- This real-world consequence of Trump lies may be fatal
- Government is not the problem The financial sector is.
- MSNBC’s Ali Velshi calls out Fed Chairman Jerome Powell on ‘market fundamentally sound’
- Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin shows no concern for the working class
- American COVID-19 Capitalism: Trash bags for doctors & medical personnel protective clothing.
- The Case for Medicare for All: Why *Single-Payer* is absolutely necessary
- 3 Million Americans filed for unemployment last week