Call: (713) 526-5738 – Live stream: KPFT (Entire USA) Radio Show Date: December 8th, 2016
Progressives must start resisting Donald Trump now
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
When given lemons, why not make lemonade? Yes, Hillary Clinton won the election by more than 2.7 million votes which are north of 2% of the voting electorate. Donald Trump is our president based on the undemocratic nature of our constitution. Donald Trump instead of expressing humility for his presidential victory with an election loss has already made the pivot to plutocracy and fascist driven governance. We will discuss this.
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- The Monitor with Mark Bebawi on Mondays at 7:00 PM
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 9:00 PM
- Partisan Gridlock with Geoff Berg on Fridays at 3:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley, Marlo Blue, & Gerry van Bakel every weekday at 8:00 AM
- Jazz Latino, AfroCuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Mondays at 10:00 PM
- The Human Condition at 3PM followed by The Freeminstrel Show with Don & Dwayne at 4PM on Fridays on the KPFT HD3 side.
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is listener supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
This is KPFT 90.1 FM in Houston Texas. We want to hear your voice. We want to hear your thoughts. Let’s talk. I will also be following our hashtag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter @EgbertoWillies. You can listen to the live stream, or listen to the podcast/vlogcast (links at beginning of post). Folks do remember this is a call in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Truths about student loan debt, college costs, and corporate freeloading on the backs of students.￼
- Watch Prez Biden warns oil company thugs not to raise prices gouging Americans due to hurricane.
- Fmr. GOP Chair Michael Steele: Polls are wrong. There will be a pink wave. Dems to hold House.
- Even GOP operative Karl Rove thinks Texas Republicans are extremists and will pay the price.
- BOOOOM! Pete Buttigieg decimated Ron DeSantis at a Texas conference as no one else could.
- A Democratic candidate vying for Republican Gohmert’s seat’s hit w/ hate crime & cops were no help.
- Heitkamp dings Republican analyst: The good Trump policies you’re touting are Democratic policies
- COUNTRY OVER PARTY: Liz Cheney will support Democrats but goes much deeper!
- WARNING from Bill Clinton: ‘We can hold both houses.’ But remember, Republicans, know how to close.
- New Poll: Even many Republicans prefer the Democratic message. VOTE YOUR INTEREST!￼
- PERFECT CONTEXT! Ali Velshi continues telling the truth about a brutal British colonialist monarchy.
- Political consultant Jaime Rodriguez on message “pro-lifers” should heed. It’s us you agree with!
- President Biden holds a press conference to tout the railway union deal. But here is my take.
- Tiktoker getting $750K per post explains why our economic system is destined for failure.
- My visit to the dentist: Even in deep pain, I stormed out. I won’t let them use my pain to con me.
- WOW! Watch Andrea Mitchell school troglodyte George Will on why Biden invested in charge stations
- Royal Commentator’s statement must be dealt with for its callousness expressed kindly.
- Ali Velshi schools those glorifying the queen & monarchy on the stench of unatoned colonialism.
- FINALLY! Ali Velshi destroys a historian complaining when told the truth about Britain’s evil past.
- Queen Elizabeth II’s coverage: Unwarranted & undeserved, but it creates subservient populations.