Call: (713) 526-5738 – Live stream: KPFT (Entire USA) Radio Show Date: November 24th, 2016
Progressives must move forward fight together
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
We first discuss fake news. The mainstream media is on a tear as they accuse social media of being a cesspool of fake news. But is that true? Is social media any worse than the mainstream media?
Our invited guest today is Tim Danahey of the Tim Danahey Show. We discuss reasons for Trump’s electoral college victory. To be clear, it is necessary to specifically point out that Trump had an electoral college victory, not an election win. This is important because he won without a mandate and as such must not be allowed to make changes to President Obama’s policies. Hillary Clinton beat Donald Trump by more than two million votes.
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- The Monitor with Mark Bebawi on Mondays at 7:00 PM
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 9:00 PM
- Partisan Gridlock with Geoff Berg on Fridays at 3:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley, Marlo Blue, & Gerry van Bakel every weekday at 8:00 AM
- Jazz Latino, AfroCuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Mondays at 10:00 PM
- The Human Condition at 3PM followed by The Freeminstrel Show with Don & Dwayne at 4PM on Fridays on the KPFT HD3 side.
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is listener supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
This is KPFT 90.1 FM in Houston Texas. We want to hear your voice. We want to hear your thoughts. Let’s talk. I will also be following our hashtag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter @EgbertoWillies. You can listen to the live stream, or listen to the podcast/vlogcast (links at beginning of post). Folks do remember this is a call in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Charlamagne tha God: Trump’s more sincere about his lies than Biden about his truths.
- Fmr. GOP Rep Charlie Dent: Useful idiot is too gentle a word for Donald Trump on Russia.
- Chuck Todd: Biden must re-educate the public. Why Trump’s presidency was unimpressive and a failure.
- Morning Joe destroys Trump: He diverts out of fear his mental acuity will become the subject.
- Hon. Arthur F. Engoron Decision on Donald Trump. He is fined over $360 Million.
- Are people typically taking into account climate risks when they shop for a new home?
- What are the climate benefits of switching over to a four-day workweek?
- Can you explain the concepts of additionality, permanence and leakage with regard to carbon offsets?
- Has the cruise industry cleaned up its act regarding its environmental footprint in recent years?
- CNN’s Jake Tapper, one of few journalists, clarified it’s Trump with the mental & character flaws.
- Dr. Cornel West’s speech at a Muslim Community fundraising event in Sugar Land, TX.
- Bernie Sanders exposes Big Pharma Execs for the parasitic thugs they are as they extort Americans.
- BILLIONAIRES DID NOT EARN IT! Dispelled that fallacy to a caller who believed that they earned it.
- Explained why the private sector in healthcare and jails keeps us sick and incarcerated to a caller.
- *REALITY CHECK* By all measures, Biden’s economy blows away Trump’s economy by all measures.
- What is “Philanthro-activism” and who leads this movement?
- What is so-called New Denialism all about?
- Greg Abbott and Republicans are running an immigration scam we are all paying for.
- MUST WATCH: Nikki Haley completely destroyed Trump in her interview on The Breakfast Club.
- UAW President Shawn Fain slams Trump as he nails the winning working-class message to perfection