Call: (713) 526-5738 – Live stream: KPFT (Entire USA) Radio Show Date: August 18th, 2016
Trump’s gift to us?
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Trump wants to be Trump. He made changes to his campaign this week. He thinks America is ready to lay it all out. Forget about political correctness. Let’s just express our innermost thoughts unabashedly. Believe it or no I believe Trump is giving us an opening to air out racial issues, preconceived misconceptions, and much more. The question is are we bold enough, brave enough to do so. Can we withstand the learning? Can we withstand the inadvertent judgement that may follow? Can we let bygones be bygones and start anew.?After all, how much of the past can be mitigated after atonement?
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- The Monitor with Mark Bebawi on Mondays at 7:00 PM
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 9:00 PM
- Partisan Gridlock with Geoff Berg on Fridays at 3:00 PM
- Jazz Latino, AfroCuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Mondays at 10:00 PM
- Asamblea Popular de Houston, Thursday 7 PM on HD3. Today Wilson Juarez will be speaking about the Free Trade impact on immigration.
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is listener supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
This is KPFT 90.1 FM in Houston Texas. We want to hear your voice. We want to hear your thoughts. Let’s talk. I will also be following our hashtag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter @EgbertoWillies. You can listen to the live stream, or listen to the podcast/vlogcast (links at beginning of post). Folks do remember this is a call in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Texas station: Trump & GOP liars on Preexisting Conditions.
- Chuck Todd insults The Intercept & Progressives with backhanded slight.
- Chuck Todd to GOP hack: Congress is part of the government too!
- Sander’s Team: “Facts are clear” on Biden talk on cutting Social Security
- Standing around oblivious to flames
- Supporter can’t think of anything Trump has done well
- Why are environmentalists scare of Trump winning in 2020?
- Medicare For All: It’s about empathy, math, and morality
- AOC Stood Up to the DCCC. It’s about time someone did.
- Medicare for All was the Democratic Debate loser but we must surge, on.