Call: (646)929-2495 – Live stream: BlogTalkRadio
Radio Show Date: August 20th, 2016
Will Kellyanne Conway’s new Trump earn the black vote?
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Today we will discuss the Donald Trump pivot. He brought on a new campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway. She was once a critic who saw little good in the man’s qualities.
Well, will this change stick? Interestingly his pivot includes a new appeal to the black voter. Unfortunately, in the process, he is trying to create a divide between minorities and immigrants. Will it work? The man knows what the powers in this country have always known. Pit people against each other and they will take their eyes off of those who are really causing their pain.
We will discuss all these issues and others. So please call so we can help our fellow Americans.
What are your thoughts? Let’s talk. I will also be following our hashtag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter r @EgbertoWillies. Give me a call, listen to the live stream, or listen to the podcast/vlogcast. We are also broadcasting live on Facebook at http://facebook.com/politicsdoneright.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Democratic politicians better listen to this activist. It’s time for her winning message.
- Here’s a short-term Roe v. Wade overturn solution. Democrats must stop being spineless in the fight!
- Exposed oil scam the corporate oil cartel will hate: Politics Done Right on Muslim Network TV
- Liz Cheney gets real with Right-Wing Trump sycophants President Trump abused your trust
- An activist patriarchal Supreme Court overturned women’s Rights to their own bodies.
- Dems: Stop blaming Latinos for Democratic losses. Reassess before it’s too late.
- LIVE: Documentary Series No Address Atlanta screening and Q&A session
- The wealthy shareholders and investors don’t care about you! Why I checked this listener.
- Stephanie Ruhle implores voters: Ask Republicans for their answer to inflation before a blind vote.
- Oil companies are fraudsters: They make record profits then blame Biden for ripping us off for it.
- Watch Starbucks CEO say he won’t work with unions for incoherent reasons. HUBRIS? My Take.
- There’s an oil glut, not a shortage. High prices are a worldwide fraud by corporations. Here’s why.
- Matthew Dowd: Do you really want to turn the country over to One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
- REALLY! Fox News exposed former GOP Rep. Devin Nunes as he lied about Jan 6th ratings.
- Joe Scarborough excoriates Republicans for sticking with Trump as he pointed out their deeds were evil.
- Dr. Eddie Glaude calls out MAGA Republicans for what they are and urges the media to do the same.
- Economist calls out ‘Banana Republicans’ as responsible for much of America’s economic problems.
- Soon, you won’t own your homes. This system is killing home ownership and your future.
- Register Now For “Ask Egberto Anything”
- Lead counsel to Trump impeachment: What Donald Trump should be seeing are handcuffs