Call: (646)929-2495 – Live stream: BlogTalkRadio
Radio Show Date: June 11th, 2016
No need for Bernie Sander supporters to despair
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
The Democratic Primary was effectively over this week. Bernie Sanders supporters should not despair. Bill Maher said it best on Realt Time last night. He said that Sanders showed the America that there is a huge progressive base. That base is larger that the vote he received. Why? Many did not vote for him because they believed he could not win. Many did not vote because they were independent or Republicans but loved his message. This means the middle-class has a base that has awoken. As long as they do not go back to sleep, whoever becomes president will have to listen.
What are your thoughts? Let’s talk. I will also be following our hashtag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter r @EgbertoWillies. Give me a call, listen to the live stream, or listen to the podcast/vlogcast. We are also broadcasting live on Facebook at http://facebook.com/politicsdoneright.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Princeton Professor on Obama-Buttigieg policies beyond identity “Same ol’, same ol'”
- What is the Degrowth movement all about and how can I get involved?
- Bragging McConnell & Hannity laugh at how he stopped Obama judge appointments
- Corporate Media using Labour Party defeat to smear progressives.
- Here’s a needed positive message that should be applied to so many issues.
- Make the stock market record highs and low unemployment Trump’s failure.
- Stock Market booming. Unemployment low. Yet there’s another sad reality for most.
- Watch Congressman callout MSNBC for fully airing Republican press conference of lies
- Finland is now led by women. And America is ready.
- Is it about self-government or just uniforms? Football anyone?