Call: (646)929-2495 – Live stream: BlogTalkRadio
Radio Show Date: June 11th, 2016
No need for Bernie Sander supporters to despair
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
The Democratic Primary was effectively over this week. Bernie Sanders supporters should not despair. Bill Maher said it best on Realt Time last night. He said that Sanders showed the America that there is a huge progressive base. That base is larger that the vote he received. Why? Many did not vote for him because they believed he could not win. Many did not vote because they were independent or Republicans but loved his message. This means the middle-class has a base that has awoken. As long as they do not go back to sleep, whoever becomes president will have to listen.
What are your thoughts? Let’s talk. I will also be following our hashtag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter r @EgbertoWillies. Give me a call, listen to the live stream, or listen to the podcast/vlogcast. We are also broadcasting live on Facebook at http://facebook.com/politicsdoneright.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- No Car, No Vote: “Emergency” Georgia Registration Roadblock
- Answer to the Tucker Carlson lying attack on the 2020 Election, a traitor to the American people
- Trump ridicules Trump: Said a Biden win would crash the stock market over & over. This happened.
- Capitalist Competition Is Sabotaging the Race for a Vaccine | Common Dreams Views
- MSNBC Hallie Jackson destroys Trump enabling Sen. Kevin Cramer (R-ND) for election charade.
- Appearance on the improv comedy show “Can’t Tell Us Nothing” discussing “It’s Worth It”
- Could Ted Cruz be this inept? This is what happens when the protagonists of misinformation believe it themselves.
- Staging a sabotage of voters’ rights
- Color of Change Heather McGhee has a poignant message to the White Trump supporter.
- Democratic Analyst Karen Finney outlasts a frazzled bully, Former GOP Governor Chris Christie.