Call: (713) 526-5738 – Live stream: KPFT (Entire USA)
Radio Show Date: April 21st, 2016
Young people fed up with a deficient new normal
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
To most, both the Republican and Democratic nominee are almost set in stone. Many people believe that it will be Hillary Clinton versus Donald Trump. Let us assume that is the case. Many think Donald Trump is unelectable. I don’t have to detail all hi offenses. That said when one measures the temperature of the country it is chaotic. Americans want something different. This will be a close election in my opinion. I think Donald Trump will morph and many Americans will follow. The question is whether Americans can endure a candidate offering incrementalism as opposed to blowing the lid off the current establishment. I think the latter stands a good chance.
The blog of the week will cover a sentiment I’ve been watching on social media and elsewhere between older Democrats and younger liberals that I believe should be heeded.
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- The Monitor with Mark Bebawi on Mondays at 7:00 PM
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 9:00 PM
- Partisan Gridlock with Geoff Berg on Fridays at 3:00 PM
- Jazz Latino, AfroCuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Mondays at 10:00 PM
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is listener supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
This is KPFT 90.1 FM in Houston Texas. We want to hear your voice. We want to hear your thoughts. Let’s talk. I will also be following our hashtag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter @EgbertoWillies. You can listen to the live stream, or listen to the podcast/vlogcast (links at beginning of post). Folks do remember this is a call in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Tiger Woods arrested on DUI charge in Florida
- Naomi Klein is right, Trump partially the fault of the Democratic Party Establishment
- Joy-Ann Reid appeared on Meet the Press then exposed panelist’s lie on AM Joy (VIDEO)
- Greg Broyles, an ACA one-percenter Texan who wants Obamacare saved
- How Trump can kill Obamacare even without the Senate passing Trumpcare
- Joy-Ann Reid busts columnist’s attempt to link Trump’s Russia collusion with Obama’s action (VIDEO)
- Russia scandal won’t cause Trump’s impeachment. because of these specific reasons
- Trump voter: ‘He played me for a fool’ would now vote ‘Hillary without a doubt’ (VIDEO)
- Former Republican Speaker: Trump has been a ‘complete disaster’
- She’s one of many Trump voters who’s surprised he wants to cut their aid
- Morning Joe slams GOP: ‘My party is going straight to hell’ (VIDEO)
- SHAMEFUL: Trump, like an elementary school bully shoves NATO official (VIDEO)
- As Americans learn how policies affect their personal economies, they will activate
- This is what Democrats need to do to win back White House & Congress
- Republican Montana Congressional Candidate Greg Gianforte charged with assault
- Fox News witness: Gianforte grabbed Jacobs by the neck with both hands and slammed him to the ground (VIDEO)
- Greg Gianforte campaign responds to candidate slamming Guardian reporter Ben Jacobs (VIDEO)
- Trump Effect? Montana GOP Candidate body slams reporter asking about Trumpcare CBO score (VIDEO)
- CBO Scores Trumpcare, 23 Million more uninsured, higher costs
- This economist explains how the powerful uses government to pilfer Americans
Coffee Party Radio Shows
- Sundays 8:30 AM ET – I take Liberty with my Coffee w/ Bobby Rodrigo (Subscribe iTunes)
- Thursdays 3:00 PM ET – Lunch with Louden w/ J’nene Louden (Subscribe iTunes)
- Saturdays 1:00 PM ET – Politics Done Right w/ Egberto Willies (Subscribe iTunes)
Copyright 2016 Politics Done Right with Egberto Willies