Call: (713) 526-5738 – Live stream: KPFT (Entire USA)
Radio Show Date: February 11th, 2016 Time: 3:00 PM CT
The Bernie Sanders Revolution may be real
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
My guest today is David Cobb, national outreach director and spokesperson for Move to Amend. David is co-founder of Move to Amend, a former presidential candidate on the Green Party ticket, a former candidate for Texas attorney general, one of the hardest working activists that spends most of his time on the road empowering the poor and the middle-class, and most of all, he is my good friend.
Today David will discuss his upcoming community forum being held tomorrow named “Creating Democracy and Challenging Corporate Rule.” It will be held at West Gray Cafe, located at 415 W Gray St, Houston, TX 77019 at 7:00pm on Friday, February 12.
Once again we must have a fund drive to keep our lights on and our 100,000 watt transmitter on air. No one wants to have to spend air time asking for support but absent doing so we cannot stay on air. I formatted the program to give you the issue oriented topics you love about Politics Done Right interspaced with our ask. And I ask you to please call (713) 526-5738 now to pledge and become a part of our family. You can also give to our show by going to kpft.org. Please call or visit kpft.org now.
Before I get to the program I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activists my favorites are
- The Monitor with Mark Bebawi on Mondays at 7:00 PM
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 9:00 PM
- Partisan Gridlock with Geoff Berg on Fridays at 3:00 PM
- Jazz Latino, AfroCuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Mondays at 10:00 PM
- Conscious Mindset with Brother Evans on Sundays between 9 – 10:30.
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music, to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is listener supported public community radio. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
This is KPFT 90.1 FM in Houston Texas. We want to hear your voice. We want to hear your thoughts? Let’s talk. I will also be following our hashtag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter @EgbertoWillies. You can listen to the live stream, or listen to the podcast/vlogcast (links at beginning of post). Folks do remember this is a call in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
Please LIKE our Facebook page and SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Trump 48 page Unsealed Indictment (United States of America v. Donald J. Trump and Waltine Nauta)
- Here’s the proof that the party you vote for determines your health, life expectancy & much more.
- Two Democratic Operatives discuss Dem. vs. GOP policies. Donald Trump got indicted.
- Chris Christie & Mike Pence attack Trump. Stephanie Ruhle stopped a misinformer. Trans slam!
- EPIC! Stephanie Ruhle shreds Rep. for trying to mislead her audience on inflation and the economy.
- A real journalist, Ayman Mohyeldin, roasts Chris Christie for a self-serving run against Trump.
- Patriotic Millionaires Morris Pearl on taxation – Andy Schmookler on Supreme Court failure
- Jen Psaki dinged Gov Sununu’s lie midstream as he tried to deny Trump-Putin collusion.
- ‘No Labels’ is a danger to our Democracy. Jen Psaki dings Sununu’s lie. Medicaid & DeSantis
- Rattner deconstructs debt ceiling. Ayman Mohyeldin roasts Christie. A GOP Sen, Kids, & Jesus.
- A candid conversation with a Right-Wing Republican on guns. This is how it starts.
- This is how I convinced many Right Wing Republicans to support Healthcare For All.
- Joy-Ann Reid contrasts Ron DeSantis, the autocrat, with Democratic Minnesota Governor Tim Walz.
- Most of SCOTUS supports business over workers. Conservative ex-cop professor fired over a lie.
- MAGA Republican Freedom Caucus Rep. Bob Good attacks the debt ceiling deal. Biden was the adult!
- The definitive GOP vs Dem comparisons. TX Rep explains Lege attack on Harris Cty. Autocracy!
- I had an epiphany. We should embrace AI. — Ali Velshi checks misinforming former GOP Gov.
- Ali Velshi dismantles former Republican Governor. Why do corporations and not people get the breaks?
- Republican Budget chair discussing debt ceiling shows evil can come in a meek, soft-spoken package.
- Minnesota Progressive miraculous and Texas lousy legislative sessions. Pedro Silva on polarization.
My Other Posts At DailyKOS.com
Coffee Party Radio Shows
- Sundays 8:30 AM ET – I take Liberty with my Coffee w/ Bobby Rodrigo (Subscribe iTunes)
- Thursdays 3:00 PM ET – Lunch with Louden w/ J’nene Louden (Subscribe iTunes)
- Saturdays 1:00 PM ET – Politics Done Right w/ Egberto Willies (Subscribe iTunes)