Traditional mainstream media fail at covering America’s Journey for Justice
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
I was honored to have been invited to join the last leg of the NAACP’s America’s Journey for Justice. This was march and rally for social justice, inequality eradication, voter rights, and much more.
We made the 24 hour bus trip from Houston to Washington DC. We left on Monday at 6:00 AM and arrived in the DC area around 6:15 AM on Tuesday. We took showers, ate breakfast, and we were marching by 10:00 AM.
There were thousands of people marching and thousands more who attended the actual rally after the march. What was absent was any visible coverage from the traditional mainstream media.
On Wednesday we rallied on the grounds of Capitol Hill before unleashing several hundred advocates into the halls of Congress. Many spoke to both their Congresspersons and their staff. Yet, very little traditional media coverage.
What are your thoughts? Let’s talk. I will also be following our hashtag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter @EgbertoWillies. Give me a call, listen to the live stream, or listen to the podcast/vlogcast.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Bill Maher slams delusional GOP debate as he highlighted Obama success facts (VIDEO)
- Great Texas swindle exposed by 2014 Comptroller Candidate Mike Collier
- Watch White House call out both Donald Trump and GOP directly for prejudice and intolerance (VIDEO)
- Why so little coverage about America’s Journey for Justice? Media fail continues (VIDEO)
- Donald Trump leading and encouraging prejudice created fans like this (VIDEO)
- Jimmy Fallon summarizes the Republican Debate in under 30 seconds (VIDEO)
- The Rise Of Bernie Sanders Shows Shifting Views on Socialism in America
- This white woman’s comments made my trip to this DC worthwhile (VIDEO)
- Bernie Sanders addresses the vote and democracy head on at #JusticeSummer (VIDEO)
- Bernie Sanders speaks tough truth in conservative land. No Clinton triangulation (VIDEO)
- Bernie Sanders continues his surge & explains why he is electable (VIDEO)
- Chris Christie expresses intent to screw Americans as he did New Jersians (VIDEO)
- This one clip shows why many choose Bernie Sanders over Hillary Clinton (VIDEO)
- Chuck Todd gets bullied by New Jersey Governor Chris Christie (VIDEO)
- Coffee Party USA Board of Directors speak after planning in Evergreen, CO (VIDEO)
- Tennis star James Blake slammed to the ground by NYPD officer (VIDEO)