Pope Francis the revolutionary
Pope Francis is on a roll in his part of the world, South America. He is in Santa Cruz, Bolivia. Pope Francis had choice words for unbridled capitalism. In fact he spoke the words of a revolution by the downtrodden.
The Pope is rather consistent in his support for the poor, the downtrodden, and the middle-class more so than any other pope or religious figure in my lifetime. He makes the religious leaders of America that have made unfettered capitalism their god, look like the Pharisees they are.
What do you think. Let’s talk about it.
What are your thoughts? Let’s talk. I will also be following our hash-tag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter. Give me a call.
Pope Francis, a revolutionary that draws the ire of Rush Limbaugh
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Obamacare achieves another big successful milestone (VIDEO)
- Rush Limbaugh explodes as Pope Francis slams unbridled capitalism & urges revolution by the downtrodden (VIDEO)
- The Confederate Flag is gone. Wakeup! NOW WHAT? (VIDEO)
- Watch Bernie Sanders spirited defense of his pro-gun stance & votes (VIDEO)
- Politics Done Right: Americans need a Greek moment (VIDEO)
- Bernie Sanders & Robert Reich slam Jeb Bush disparaging workers (VIDEO)
- Breaking: South Carolina votes to remove Confederate flag
- Republican State Rep Jenny Horne ‘Remove this flag and do it today!’ (VIDEO)
- Delusional Donald Trump thinks he has the votes of Latinos (VIDEO)
- Trading Suspended at New York Stock Exchange From Apparent Technical Issue
- Wealthy should listen to Patriotic Millionaires lest middle-class wrath awaken (VIDEO)
- Still defending Bill Cosby? | Editorial
- Founders’ intentions got redistricted right off the map by John Young
- Who is the real slacker, Germany or Greece? (VIDEO)
- Bernie Sanders full Speech in Portland Maine compressed (VIDEO)
- Bernie Sanders does it again as he calls out corporate media (VIDEO)
- Struggling Americans must emulate the signal sent by the Greeks (VIDEO)
- Kingwood Area Democrats in 2015 4th of July Parade (VIDEO)
- Journalist to Chuck Todd: ‘I actually see Trump and Sanders as mirror images of each other’ (VIDEO)
- What Can We Learn From Denmark? by Bernie Sanders
- Democrats regain the lead over Republicans in Party Affiliation. Why?
- Obama slams Scott Walker with Minnesota vs Wisconsin middle-class economics vs trickle-down comparison (VIDEO)