Once again we will be discussing the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP). This is an important subject that is getting little media coverage.
Is there something we are missing here? Why would an otherwise intelligent President negotiate a treaty that demonstrably hurts the middle-class?
What do you think. Let’s talk about it.
What are your thoughts? Let’s talk. I will also be following our hash-tag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter. Give me a call.
What is Obama’s game on the TPP?
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Bill Maher explains why the British accent is dangerous (VIDEO)
- Jon Stewart skewers journalist Mark Halperin for ‘racist’ Ted Cruz interview (VIDEO)
- What game is Obama playing with the TPP? A bargain? A ruse? (VIDEO)
- Jon Stewart takes down Fox News on denial they stereotype the poor (VIDEO)
- B.B. King: King of the Blues dead at 89
- Social Security must be expanded not cut. The money is there. (VIDEO)
- These Ten Democrats Are About To Sell Out The American Worker
- Democratic & Republican Mayors demand infrastructure spending. You must too!
- Jon Stewart has fun with Hillary Clinton & Jeb Bush and the Prez Clinton/Bush records (VIDEO)
- Refused Obamacare & now blames Obama for going bankrupt
- Michelle Obama’s commencement speech at Tuskegee (VIDEO)
- Journalist all but ask Ted Cruz to ‘sing & dance’ to prove he is a Latino (VIDEO)
- Received email from a birther who believes Ted Cruz is ineligible to be President
- John Oliver shows family values proponents don’t value mothers or families (VIDEO)
- Obama’s feud with Elizabeth Warren heating up (VIDEO)
- Panama Canal: Prized Possession (VIDEO)
- ‘Socialist’ European countries much better to mothers than Moral Values USA (VIDEO)
- This Congresswoman & Terrorism Expert got it right on Chris Matthews (VIDEO)
- ROADWomen honors progressive business women (VIDEO)
- Bill Maher ridicules Texans reaction Jade Helm 15 military exercise (VIDEO)
- Big Liberal and Trans-partisan editor’s Facebook account disabled and Pages down
- Rep. Darrell Issa: ‘Our poor somewhat the envy of the world’ (VIDEO)