This week I wrote a piece titled “Is Bernie Sanders’ candidacy toast by his old ‘misogynistic’ essay?” after Tim Murphy’s wrote an article that exposed a poorly written essay Bernie Sanders that raised the eyebrows of many.
I was slaughtered when the blog post was posted to the Join The Coffee Party Movement Facebook page. I want to discuss my perspective and hear yours.
What do you think. Let’s talk about it.
What are your thoughts? Let’s talk. I will also be following our hash-tag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter. Give me a call.
What is Obama’s game on the TPP?
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Barney Frank calls out Dennis Hastert & GOP hypocrisy with a perfect statement (VIDEO)
- Jon Stewart has ‘second thoughts’ about leaving given GOP candidates (VIDEO)
- Bernie Sanders’ essay ‘Man and Woman’
- Is Bernie Sanders’ candidacy toast by his old ‘misogynistic’ essay?
- Rand Paul: Republican Hawks ‘Created’ ISIS (VIDEO)
- Elizabeth Warren wants Americans to get mad now (VIDEO)
- Radar shows blowback against test-heavy school policies by John Young
- It is too late for Hillary Clinton to be listening & learning (VIDEO)
- Rand Paul turns the table on Jon Stewart. Really! (VIDEO)
- Bill O’Reilly unhinged and freaking out (VIDEO)
- Bill O’Reilly accused of domestic violence (VIDEO)
- American reality distorted by media coverage and police response (VIDEO)
- Are these car title loans another poor & middle-class rip-off? (VIDEO)
- On Memorial Day do more than remember as we have a duty (VIDEO)
- Fox News self-brainwashing Republicans into a radical fringe party according to Reagan adviser (VIDEO)
- The power of listening & talking. The power of dialogue.
- Lee Camp: How The UK Elections Made America Look Stupid (VIDEO)
- What does it mean that America is becoming more Liberal? (VIDEO)
- Surprise! News surfaced that moral values Duggar family’s son molested sisters & little girls (VIDEO)
- Parents of victim of Colorado mass shooting required to pay hundreds of thousands to gun manufacturer (VIDEO)
- A newspaper’s honest answer on why it supports a ‘Liberal Agenda’