Listen: 90.1 FM Houston – Call: (713) 526-5738 Live stream: KPFT.org (Entire USA) – Podcasts: Show Date: April 9th, 2015 – 3:00 PM Central
This week New Your Times Op-ed Journalist wrote a piece that should enrage thinking Americans. There is no way it should be left unanswered or ignored. Soft misinformation generally transforms into popular belief that migrates into public policy. Thomas B. Edsall takes a study and then interprets it as an American shift to a Conservative ideology. This is completely false.
After reading the blog of the week I will have a short interview with actor-playwright Michael Milligan. He is bringing his one-man play Mercy Killers to Houston, San Antonio, Austin, and Forth Worth in April and May. Both a powerful love story and examination of American health care, the award winning drama has played Off-Broadway in professional theaters, performing arts centers, medical schools and floors of state legislatures. Co-sponsors for the performance include: the national organization, Physicians for a National Health Program, The Houston Peace and Justice Center, National Nurses United, The Living Hope Wheelchair Association, Houston Peace Camp, Massoud, Talento Bilingue de Houston, Emerson Unitarian Universalist Church and the Esperanza Peace and Justice Center.
What do you think. Let’s talk about it.
Let’s get busy. Give me a call at (713) 526-5738. That is 713-526-KPFT. Remember you can also send me a tweet to @egbertowillies. Let us engage. It is politics done right.
It is about enslaved minds not Conservative change
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Has Obamacare really made most voters Conservative?
- Jon Stewart makes fun of Marco Rubio & Hillary Clinton news media coverage (VIDEO)
- Jon Stewart: Understood Middle East turmoil in less than 3 minutes (VIDEO)
- Dash Cam video of Marana Arizona Police cruiser running over suspect (VIDEO)
- Bill O’Reilly threatens Hillary Clinton and scares White men and Christians (VIDEO)
- This message should flow from the tongue of every Liberal effortlessly (VIDEO)
- Could NY Mayor Bill de Blasio be Hillary Clinton’s challenger? (VIDEO)
- Is Rand Paul the only Republican attempting to expand the Party? (VIDEO)
- Did Chuck Todd throw colleague under the bus in Rand Paul interview? (VIDEO)
- Yes! Social Security must be expanded not cut. Now!
- Fareed Zakaria schools Bill Maher – Intelligence over religious intolerance (VIDEO)
- Jon Stewart: Red State Kansas should be treated like the welfare queen that it is (VIDEO)
- Is the Rand Paul Coalition a morphed Obama Coalition?
Coffee Party Radio Shows
- Sundays 8:30 AM ET – I take Liberty with my Coffee w/ Bobby Rodrigo (Subscribe iTunes)
- Thursdays 3:00 PM ET – Lunch with Louden w/ J’nene Louden (Subscribe iTunes)
- Saturdays 1:00 PM ET – Politics Done Right w/ Egberto Willies (Subscribe iTunes)