Listen: 90.1 FM Houston – Call: (713) 526-5738 Live stream: KPFT.org (Entire USA) – Podcasts: Show Date: February 23rd, 2015 – 9:00 PM Central
There is no doubt that the Affordable Care Act is working. There is no doubt that Texans are dying because of the choices Republican politicians made. They made the decision to not accept the Medicaid Expansion to the Affordable Care Act, Obamacare. The question is, what do we do?
What do you think. Let’s talk about it.
Let’s get busy. Give me a call at (713) 526-5738. That is 713-526-KPFT. Remember you can also send me a tweet to @egbertowillies. Let us engage. It is politics done right.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Texas Republican politicians continue their healthcare policies that kill Texans
- Her Name is Rose – A story worth reading
- Stop rewarding Obamacare political malpractice by ensuring this truth is widely disseminated
- Caught on Video: LA Police kills homeless man shooting as he’s on the ground (VIDEO)
- The winter storm was not enough to stop the Texas Kos Meet-up
- Anti-Obamacare uninsured ex-sheriff now begging for handout for medical bills
- Fox News using anti-Obamacare tactics on open Internet via Net Neutrality (VIDEO)
- Republicans walk out during Jeb Bush CPAC appearance (VIDEO)
- Otis Redding reincarnated and his name is Paul Janeway (VIDEO)
- Sport Anchor in Texas makes courageous statement denouncing White Power sign at basketball game (VIDEO)
- GOP Congressman: ‘Sometimes I believe Republicans live in an unreal world’ (VIDEO)
- Jon Stewart challenges Fox News to a lie off as he slams Right Wing ideological war (VIDEO)
- Red States that accepted Obamacare Medicaid Expansion had biggest drop in the uninsured
- Serial Shooter on the loose in Houston, one killed several hurt (VIDEO)
- Bill Maher gives compelling reason for Obama to pardon those convicted of smoking marijuana (VIDEO)
- Why is the “ring of peace” not a big story in US Media? (VIDEO)
- Love for America requires the ability criticize its ‘Exceptionalism’ (VIDEO)