Nobel Prize winning economist Paul Krugman came out swinging against the two Republican budgets this week. He enumerated many of the items that made the budget nothing but fraudulent deceptive documents. He urged Americans to be angry and do something about it.
What do you think. Let’s talk about it.
What are your thoughts? Let’s talk. I will also be following our hash-tag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter. Give me a call.
Nobel Prize winning economist Paul Krugman
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Chuck Todd steps in it again with MSNBC / Fox News false equivalency (VIDEO)
- Israeli Election an interesting reflection of and on America (VIDEO)
- Jon Stewart uses Fox News to slam Fox News (VIDEO)
- Paul Krugman slams fraudulent GOP budgets urging populist anger
- The People’s Budget unveiled by Congressional Progressive Caucus (VIDEO)
- Jon Stewart points out a very bad lesson learned from Netanyahu’s win (VIDEO)
- President Obama forces GOP politicians to eat crow (VIDEO)
- Glenn Beck leaves the Republican Party – ‘I am done!’ (VIDEO)
- Ted Cruz said the world is on fire and he is right (VIDEO)
- Jon Stewart ridicules Rep. Debbie Riddle and other Right Wing Texas lawmakers (VIDEO)
- Nathanial Robinson, Police officer that tasered old man not indicted (VIDEO)
- Jon Stewart: Oklahoma Politicians Passing Sharia Law to get around gay marriage? (VIDEO)
- Whether it is Iran or Venezuela it is always about war and oil
- More heartburn for Republicans: Report proves Obamacare firing on all cylinders
- Ted Cruz scares kid with doomsday lies at political event (VIDEO)
- Can Hillary Clinton really win the Presidency in 2016? (VIDEO)
- Bill Maher slams GOP for support of welfare for the rich as they attack welfare for the poor (VIDEO)
- Jon Stewart exposes Governor Chris Christie for selling out his state’s citizens (VIDEO)