Call: (713) 526-5738 Live stream: (Entire USA) – Podcasts:
Radio Show Date: February 14th, 2015
This week I stepped into it big time. I made the following post on the Coffee Party USA Facebook page.
The reaction was mostly negative towards the post. I received threats by message and emails. What did I do wrong? I had the gall to call out Bill Maher using a nuanced and to some extent condescending tone to point out why his rigid stance on Muslims was neither correct or helpful. Since the person that killed the three students claimed he was an atheist I was trying to see if empathy would reign base on how some would attempt to vilify all atheists for the act.
The reaction was to make no attempt to understand that I was on the side of most that were slamming me with the expectation that there would be some introspection. Anyway, this is what we will discuss on Politics Done Right today.
What are your thoughts? Let’s talk. I will also be following our hash-tag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter. Give me a call.
Blog of the Week
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Please help us build our new Politics Done Right page by LIKEing it now
My Blog Posts of the Week
- Sometimes it simply is the weeding out of the posers
- Bill Maher slams Brian Williams and the evening news harshly (VIDEO)
- Farris Barakat, brother of murdered UNC Muslim student Deah Barakat does not blame atheists (VIDEO)
- Great News! An oil company concerned about climate change.
- Don’t forget the ‘atheist’ part about the man who killed three Muslims in NC
- Congressman warns about an outcome of Obamacare GOP will cause but not like (VIDEO)
- Transcript of President Obama’s address to the nation on AUMF & ISIL (VIDEO)
- Virtual media silence after 3 American Muslims murdered? (VIDEO)
- NBC Anchor Brian Williams suspended without pay (VIDEO)
- Jon Stewart epic slam of the Mainstream Media News in Brian Williams lie (VIDEO)
- President Obama’s job creation numbers approaching Bill Clinton’s (VIDEO)
- Texans demand their participation in selection of new President of the Federal Reserve of Dallas
- You will not refuse the Tar Sands Mafia
- Conservative Columnist David Brooks comes out swinging in support of Obama’s Prayer Breakfast statements (VIDEO)
- This Obama speech put fear into Right Wing Evangelical leaders (VIDEO)
My Other Posts At DailyKOS.com
Coffee Party Radio Shows
- Sundays 8:30 AM ET – I take Liberty with my Coffee w/ Bobby Rodrigo (Subscribe iTunes)
- Thursdays 3:00 PM ET – Lunch with Louden w/ J’nene Louden (Subscribe iTunes)
- Saturdays 1:00 PM ET – Politics Done Right w/ Egberto Willies (Subscribe iTunes)
Coffee Party USA is supported solely by memberships and donations. Please consider joining or making an additional donation. Thank you!