The economic surge is real. Yesterday we found out that unemployment fell to 5.6%. We had the best year in over 15 years. None of this should be happening. There were many who said that the policies of the current administration would destroy the economy.
The reality is that this President in two years of policy under total Democratic control of government that supported a more progressive policy, laid the foundation for what is happening. Just think what can happen with complete cooperation from all sides.
Of course many are left with eggs on their faces and they are attempting to retroactively take credit.
What are your thoughts? Let’s talk. I will also be following our hash-tag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter. Give me a call.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
My Blog Posts of the Week
- Bill Maher slams NYPD and Unions (VIDEO)
- Carly Fiorina calls out Bill Maher’s panelists for sexism (VIDEO)
- Jon Stewart slams McConnell for GOP economic surge? (VIDEO)
- How does Obama’s free community college compare to other countries? (VIDEO)
- Jon Stewart laments his mistake – Fox News only needs to be right once (VIDEO)
- GOP’s Obamacare bill would soar deficit and increase the uninsured rate
- You get what you elect. GOP puts Social Security at risk on Day One
- Huckabee is instructive on Fox News as the ultimate cult? (VIDEO)
- John Fugelsang: Democrats underestimate Mike Huckabee at their peril? (VIDEO)
Coffee Party Radio Shows
- Tuesdays 8:30 PM ET – I take Liberty with my Coffee w/ Bobby Rodrigo (Subscribe iTunes)
- Thursdays 3:00 PM ET – Lunch with Louden w/ J’nene Louden (Subscribe iTunes)
- Saturdays 1:00 PM ET – Politics Done Right w/ Egberto Willies (Subscribe iTunes)