It was painful to see. It was not a balanced election. It was a slaughter. Democrats were beating convincingly by an electorate that looked nothing like America. Why did Americans stay home? Usually those that are more angry come out. About 33% came out. Sadly that means we that absent presidential vetoes there will be policies anathema to most Americans. Did the working poor and middle class hurt themselves by staying home?
What are your thoughts? Let’s talk. I will also be following our hash-tag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter. Give me a call.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
My Blog Posts of the Week
- Watch Bill Maher slam incoming climate denying senators – ‘You have to be ashamed these people are on your team’ (VIDEO)
- Watch Bill Maher cover for Lisa Kudrow’s ignorance about GOP War on Women (VIDEO)
- 2014 Texas Midterm analysis on KPFT 90.1 FM
- 2014 US Midterm analysis on The Tim Danahey Show (VIDEO)
- Unemployment falls to 5.8% – 214,000 new jobs in October
- Watch Jon Stewart mock Democrats for losing by ignoring Obama’s successes as GOP wins on Hope & Change
- Watch Jon Stewart tease how GOP wins with the Democratic playbook (VIDEO)
- A Wave! This is how Democrats could have won (VIDEO)
- Watch Jon Stewart skewer GOP election scary tactics & voter suppression (VIDEO)
- Politics Done Right on KPFT 90.1 FM – GOTV for 2014 urgently now but GOTV throughout the year every year – Monday 9 PM CST
- Harris County Precinct 6 Constable Victor Trevino entered a guilty plea (VIDEO)
- Watch Mary Landrieu tell a truth many in the South find hard to swallow (VIDEO)
- Watch this ABC News segment for classic illustration of media Republican bias (VIDEO)
- GOTV for 2014 urgently now but GOTV throughout the year every year
- Watch Bill Maher slam Democrats for being scared to run on President’s accomplishments (VIDEO)
Coffee Party Radio Shows
- Mondays 8:30 PM ET – I take Liberty with my Coffee w/ Bobby Rodrigo (Subscribe iTunes)
- Thursdays 3:00 PM ET – Lunch with Louden w/ J’nene Louden (Subscribe iTunes)
- Saturdays 1:00 PM ET – Politics Done Right w/ Egberto Willies (Subscribe iTunes)