Call (713) 526-5738 Live stream: KPFT.org (Entire USA) – Podcasts:
Radio Show Date: November 17th, 2014
Today we will discuss the renewed President Obama. Did the 2014 Midterm election reinvigorate him. It sure seems that way. Let us discuss where do we go from here. Let’s get busy.
Give me a call at (713) 526-5738. That is 713-526-KPFT. Remember you can also send me a tweet to @egbertowillies. Let us engage. It is politics done right. Give me a call.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Senator Elizabeth Warren joins Senate Democratic leadership team.
- President Obama heard the electorate, GO LEFT! (VIDEO)
- Watch Chris Matthews call out Chuck Todd for misquoting him as Todd gives GOP a talking point (VIDEO)
- Watch Bill Maher slam voters for not knowing the consequences for not showing up (VIDEO)
- Politics Done Right on Coffee Party Radio – Did the midterm election liberate President Obama? – Sat 12-1PM CST
- Houston, Texas 3rd grade teacher Angela Box panelist on bigoted talk show (VIDEO)
- My new post election hate mail from ‘Sarah Palin’
- Watch Al Roker get new Guinness World Record #Rokerthon (VIDEO)
- Watch House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi slam media sexism for suggesting she step down (VIDEO)
- Jon Stewart: From mayor to gang member? – Police use media and prejudice for revenge
- Canadian: Americans don’t know how good they have it with Obama (VIDEO)
- Democrats: Listen to Krystal Ball’s crystal ball, Hillary Clinton not inevitable (VIDEO)
- Ashamed of my baby boomer generation – We should fear a youth awakening
- Politics Done Right on KPFT 90.1 FM – US UnCut’s Carl Gibson schools Democrats on youth apathy – Monday 9 PM CST
- Did Democrats cede 2016 presidency by avoiding Obama and their success
- Watch Howard Dean slam Democrats ‘Where the hell is the Democratic Party’ (VIDEO)