Call: (713) 526-5738 Live stream: (Entire USA) – Podcasts:
Radio Show Date: November 15th, 2014
Democrats took a shellacking in the 2014 midterm elections. They did so even as they ran away from President Obama. It seems like it was a poor move. Why would you buy into a false narrative instead running on quantifiable accomplishments? Democrats deserved to lose. The President acquiesced to their requests for timid action, Republican lite action. Their questionable choice failed. Americans want a choice, Americans want options, real options. It seems that the President will use his last two years to do just that.
What are your thoughts? Let’s talk. I will also be following our hash-tag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter. Give me a call.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Please help us build our new Politics Done Right page by LIKEing it now
My Blog Posts of the Week
- Watch Bill Maher slam voters for not knowing the consequences for not showing up (VIDEO)
- Politics Done Right on Coffee Party Radio – Did the midterm election liberate President Obama? – Sat 12-1PM CST
- Houston, Texas 3rd grade teacher Angela Box panelist on bigoted talk show (VIDEO)
- My new post election hate mail from ‘Sarah Palin’
- Watch Al Roker get new Guinness World Record #Rokerthon (VIDEO)
- Watch House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi slam media sexism for suggesting she step down (VIDEO)
- Jon Stewart: From mayor to gang member? – Police use media and prejudice for revenge
- Canadian: Americans don’t know how good they have it with Obama (VIDEO)
- Democrats: Listen to Krystal Ball’s crystal ball, Hillary Clinton not inevitable (VIDEO)
- Ashamed of my baby boomer generation – We should fear a youth awakening
- Politics Done Right on KPFT 90.1 FM – US UnCut’s Carl Gibson schools Democrats on youth apathy – Monday 9 PM CST
- Did Democrats cede 2016 presidency by avoiding Obama and their success
- Watch Howard Dean slam Democrats ‘Where the hell is the Democratic Party’ (VIDEO)
My Other Posts At DailyKOS.com
Coffee Party Radio Shows
- Tuesdays 8:30 PM ET – I take Liberty with my Coffee w/ Bobby Rodrigo (Subscribe iTunes)
- Thursdays 3:00 PM ET – Lunch with Louden w/ J’nene Louden (Subscribe iTunes)
- Saturdays 1:00 PM ET – Politics Done Right w/ Egberto Willies (Subscribe iTunes)
Coffee Party USA is supported solely by memberships and donations. Please consider joining or making an additional donation. Thank you!