Call: (713) 526-5738 – Live stream: KPFT (Entire USA)
Radio Show Date: November 5th, 2015
The interview on the election starts at 26 Minutes 57 second mark
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
I was honored to be on KPFT Open Journal with KPFT General Manager Duane Bradley and Marlo Blue. Both were feeling the pain of the slaughter that Democrats and Progressives took in the 2014 Midterm election.
We discussed what happened here in Texas as well as throughout the country. We discussed possible solutions to get more progressives elected.
Democrats need to start acting like Democrats instead of attempting to be Republican lite. Citizens need to know who they are voting for. They need to know that there is a difference. Otherwise they feel there is no reason to spend the time to vote.
Over the last few days Bill Maher spoke about the timidity of Democrats running away from the President. Jon Stewart had great skit about Democrats not running on the Democratic successes. Jimmy Williams spoke about the failure of Democrats to speak to dissected White Southerners.
Before I get to the program I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activists my favorites are
- The Monitor with Mark Bebawi on Mondays at 7:00 PM
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 9:00 PM
- Partisan Gridlock with Geoff Berg on Fridays at 3:00 PM
- Jazz Latino, AfroCuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Mondays at 10:00 PM
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music, to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is listener supported public community radio. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
This is KPFT 90.1 FM in Houston Texas. We want to hear your voice. We want to hear your thoughts? Let’s talk. I will also be following our hashtag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter @EgbertoWillies. You can listen to the live stream, or listen to the podcast/vlogcast (links at beginning of post). Folks do remember this is a call in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
Blog of the week
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Steve Schmidt: Republicans to tell Trump You are Fired
- Joe Biden scorches Trump in the most effective manner
- But Why Is America Exceptional?
- POWERFUL: The Lincoln Project slams GOP Senators for being Trump’s allies in destroying America.
- Epic New York Times columnist freak-out on Trump’s dereliction on COVID-19 & more
- GOP Spokeswoman Liz Harrington attack on Biden shows GOP believes women not equal to men
- Colorado white woman follows a black man in her neighborhood: Get out of here!
- Mother takes 17-year-old daughter to church ‘COVID Party.’ Teen is now dead.
- The Lincoln Project exposes in detail Trump’s catastrophic job policies
- Judge Lina Hidalgo puts Texas Gov. Greg Abbott on the spot for COVID-19 response