Call: (646)929-2495 – Live stream: BlogTalkRadio
Radio Show Date: September 20th, 2011
Robert Reich about his book Aftershock
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Coffee Party USA members and guests; we are honored to have Professor Robert Reich for an interview about our economy and his book Aftershock – The Next Economy & America’s Future on Tuesday September 20th at 4:00 PM Eastern (3:00 PM Central/1:00 PM Pacific). We will spend the first half hour discussing the economy and the book. Professor Reich will join us in the second half hour. The interview will be hosted by Coffee Party Board Member Egberto Willies, host of the Coffee Party weekly radio show “Politics Done Right” and Coffee Party USA founder Annabel Parks.
Professor Reich was President Clinton’s Secretary of labor between 1993 and 1997. He is now Chancellor’s Professor of Public Policy at the University of California at Berkeley. He has written thirteen books, including The Work of Nations, Locked in the Cabinet, Supercapitalism, and of course his current book Aftershock which we will discuss in this interview. His “Marketplace” commentaries can be found on publicradio.com and iTunes. He is also Common Cause’s board chairman.
If you have not yet read the book Aftershock, please consider getting here. It is an easy, informative, and delightful read. When you are done you will feel empowered and ready to work with us to really take our country back.
What are your thoughts? Let’s talk. I will also be following our hashtag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter @EgbertoWillies. Give me a call, listen to the live stream, or listen to the podcast/vlogcast. We are also broadcasting live on Periscope at handle EgbertoWillies.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Here is proof that MAGA and the GOP do not believe in democracy. Believe what they’re telling you.
- CA Gov Gavin Newsom shows how to tie IVF and women’s reproductive rights around the GOP’s neck.
- Fox News apologized and then all but called Trump a liar after disputing his entire victory speech.
- Airlines raise cost of checking luggage. That’s not inflation. It is the CORPORATE GREED RATE!
- OUR HEALTHCARE SYSTEM IS A FAILURE My KPFT Studio Engineer was sent Cologuard unsolicited, A scam
- MSNBC Journalist Katie Phang points out that Trump’s lawyers struck out trying to nail Fani Willis
- Watch Trump at his South Carolina Rally: Lights are so bright I can only see the black ones.
- Charlamagne tha God: Trump’s more sincere about his lies than Biden about his truths.
- Fmr. GOP Rep Charlie Dent: Useful idiot is too gentle a word for Donald Trump on Russia.
- Chuck Todd: Biden must re-educate the public. Why Trump’s presidency was unimpressive and a failure.
- Morning Joe destroys Trump: He diverts out of fear his mental acuity will become the subject.
- Hon. Arthur F. Engoron Decision on Donald Trump. He is fined over $360 Million.
- Are people typically taking into account climate risks when they shop for a new home?
- What are the climate benefits of switching over to a four-day workweek?
- Can you explain the concepts of additionality, permanence and leakage with regard to carbon offsets?
- Has the cruise industry cleaned up its act regarding its environmental footprint in recent years?
- CNN’s Jake Tapper, one of few journalists, clarified it’s Trump with the mental & character flaws.
- Dr. Cornel West’s speech at a Muslim Community fundraising event in Sugar Land, TX.
- Bernie Sanders exposes Big Pharma Execs for the parasitic thugs they are as they extort Americans.
- BILLIONAIRES DID NOT EARN IT! Dispelled that fallacy to a caller who believed that they earned it.