Call: (646)929-2495 – Live stream: BlogTalkRadio
Radio Show Date: September 20th, 2011
Robert Reich about his book Aftershock
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Coffee Party USA members and guests; we are honored to have Professor Robert Reich for an interview about our economy and his book Aftershock – The Next Economy & America’s Future on Tuesday September 20th at 4:00 PM Eastern (3:00 PM Central/1:00 PM Pacific). We will spend the first half hour discussing the economy and the book. Professor Reich will join us in the second half hour. The interview will be hosted by Coffee Party Board Member Egberto Willies, host of the Coffee Party weekly radio show “Politics Done Right” and Coffee Party USA founder Annabel Parks.
Professor Reich was President Clinton’s Secretary of labor between 1993 and 1997. He is now Chancellor’s Professor of Public Policy at the University of California at Berkeley. He has written thirteen books, including The Work of Nations, Locked in the Cabinet, Supercapitalism, and of course his current book Aftershock which we will discuss in this interview. His “Marketplace” commentaries can be found on publicradio.com and iTunes. He is also Common Cause’s board chairman.
If you have not yet read the book Aftershock, please consider getting here. It is an easy, informative, and delightful read. When you are done you will feel empowered and ready to work with us to really take our country back.
What are your thoughts? Let’s talk. I will also be following our hashtag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter @EgbertoWillies. Give me a call, listen to the live stream, or listen to the podcast/vlogcast. We are also broadcasting live on Periscope at handle EgbertoWillies.
Please LIKE our Facebook page and SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- COWARDS! Jamaal Bowman explodes on Republicans for their death causing negligence by weapons of war.
- Newly Elected Harris County Democratic Chairman Mike Doyle speaks. Save the Texas Observer!
- Stuart Stevens: Republican Party is officially a white grievance party now
- Israel, France, Brazil, & USA, the path to fascism. It’s all about economics and fear.
- CNN’s Jake Tapper watches bewildered as he exposes Republican for being a bumbling Trump sycophant.
- Economist Dean Baker puts the blame on Silicon Valley Bank squarely on Donald Trump.
- Robert Reich: We socialize rich’s losses & impose cruelest form of capitalism on the rest of us.
- The TikTok Grand Distraction: A ban is silly, irresponsible, and anti-democratic.
- The TikTok grand distraction. Fed’s playing with fire. Medicare Advantage scare-tactics.
- GREAT MOVE: Watch Biden smartly use Obamacare in his speech to expand the base in rural areas.
- Joy-Ann Reid calls out Silicon Valley Bank Libertarians for being fans of Socialism now.
- Big Pharma charges $189,000 for a 100% taxpayer-funded drug. No to Fed Rate hike. We need a cut.
- Many banks are unsustainable frauds. Here is how we fix it once and for all.
- Priorities USA chair Guy Cecil on Democrats: We create caricatures out of our voters.
- Michael Steele’s commentary on MAGA, Trump, and Carlson has better be understood.
- Banks prove our system is an unsustainable fraud. Homelessness is a product of our economic system.
- Rep. Jamie Raskin gave a slamming answer to Tucker Carlson’s fraudulent Jan 6 video.
- Ed Markey grills Norfolk Southern CEO Alan Shaw, who refused to say he’ll make East Palestine whole.
- Media Matters’ CEO & Jason Johnson gets it! Fox News is masquerading as news & GOP’s terror front.
- Mujer de Kingwood e hijos: víctimas del odio LGBTQ de bandidos vecindarios y la apatía policial
My Other Posts At DailyKOS.com
Coffee Party Radio Shows
- Sundays 8:30 AM ET – I take Liberty with my Coffee w/ Bobby Rodrigo (Subscribe iTunes)
- Thursdays 3:00 PM ET – Lunch with Louden w/ J’nene Louden (Subscribe iTunes)
- Saturdays 1:00 PM ET – Politics Done Right w/ Egberto Willies (Subscribe iTunes)