Live at Noon On KPFT 90.1 FM; DFA CEO Yvette Simpson discusses our Democracy. Michael Moore puts Biden’s poll numbers into perspective. Psaki dings GOP. Mandate realities.
We must save our Democracy
- Jen Psaki used a reporter’s question about General Milley to slam Republican insurrectionist politicians. The story of the week comes from the latest book by Bob Woodward and Robert Costa titled PERIL.
- Governor Asa Hutchison (R-AR) replied to Chuck Todd with bubblingly silly answers to his mandates objection. Todd hit back. Chuck Todd started the interview by soft balling Governor Asa Hutchinson. He told the governor he is in a difficult space since he believes in the vaccine but does not support vaccine mandates. Todd asked the governor if mandates are not all that is left. What about those who did the right thing?
- Joe Biden has poll numbers that are falling. This is likely temporary and should be expected. Moore’s take is apropos. Michael Moore, a Bernie supporter, gets it. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, a few months ago, could not be clearer. She got it.
- Congressman Gerald Connolly schooled Republicans about Afghanistan. He slammed ‘You Lie’ Congressman Joe Wilson‘s attack. Before it was time for Rep. Gerald Connolly to speak, Joe Wilson scolded Secretary of State Antony Blinken. Connolly did not take kindly to that.
- Yvette Simpson, CEO of Democracy for America discussed the structural problems of our Democracy and how the Progressive movement can solve it. Ms. Simpson visited with Politics Done Right to discuss many topics including structural democracy reform, building progressive power nationwide, and what it means to be a progressive during the Biden administration.
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.